Eliza, Queen

its not working for me I’ve also tried apps like YouTube and Netflix and it work’s fine so its not my internet :man_shrugging:

What country are you in?

in the usa

1 Like

look i had the same problem as you a month ago from the italy…but after not even 48 hours everything was fine…(maybe just a temporary problem)

1 Like

Support is acting like it my fault every other website i normally go to works even my apps but this website stopped loading for me it was working an hour ago :man_shrugging:

I would love to help you but the only one I can tell you try restarting the modem…

Its not my modem even my ps5 is working perfectly fine

1 Like

then I don’t know how to help you I’m so sorry. :cry:

Toch een beetje gelijk gekregen :wink:
En is het beste wat de Queen kon doen , en ik ben blij voor de Queen dat ze het project heeft verlaten .
Neem rustig de tijd , en laat alles eens bezinken en neem dan een nieuwe start :wink: in nog je jonge leven
Ik wens jij @Queen en Wayne dan ook het allerbeste toe vele groetjes vanwege grote fan (Wario) . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

From Queen with love for us :heart:

:two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

9 Likes

It is definitely professional but nothing to do with the other part…Was made for us with love :hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

Reminds me of when Nina waved to the camera the first time she left Alan to go to Hospital.

Yes maybe she is a professional stripper now or is doing private house parties like she has in the past.

I hope that is not supposed to be the Itchy update.

Ja is echt zeer goed gedanst professional , ik kan het zo goed NIET . :rofl:
Is zeker haar naam waardig van QUEEN
i love it :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heart:

Itchi is perfectly fine

2 Likes

Is there proof of this? :pleading_face: :cat2: :cat:

Sure, anything that helps you s___p at night bub :hugs: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yes it is an older recording indeed

That looks like a video from their old house. Why are you trying to trick us by pretending that is a new update of Itchi… :cry:

Now I am really worried for Itchi. :crying_cat_face: :sob: :sob: