Eliza, Queen

Old House? You might want to check again

No need to be the petulant pedant, it’s the old house/apartment/flat/place they have lived previously

I checked the VHTV cam that is in the video. So either they are coming back soon in a new house or the picture is from a former house/realm.

Please let us not fight. I just like many other are hoping for a current up to date photo and/or video of Itchi to know that he is safe.

Seth, this is the last place they got before leaving Vhtv. The apartment was theirs so stayed there, lol

Well the cams are not theirs and you previously admitted the video is old. The cams would have been turned in by now to their managers so they could be used in new realms.

Everything about your comments regarding Itchi smells as fishy as the :fishing_pole_and_fish: our dear Itchi would want to eat!

Wedden dat ze weer iets gaan weten
ze gaan het weer niet goed vinden

1 Like

Sorry bub I can’t trust that video now as you have repeatedly tried to deceive us with your past posts… There is no proof that is a current video of Itchi.

1 Like

There is nothing more i will do for you bub, it’s up to you what you believe or not :hugs: :kissing_heart:

Sending love to Queen Wayne and Itchi
Miss seeing Queen :cry:

1 Like

You do not have to do anything for me my friend. Itchi’s fans myself included hope enough is being done for him… :worried: :cat2: :fish:

Aahhhh you do have a heart then pal :laughing:

Don’t forget about their fur baby Itchi! :cat2: :cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Queen it is so nice to see you again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

LUV Birds

:baby_chick: :purple_heart: :bird:

Ben not there?

post manually deleted by author.

No Wayne or Ben… :cry: only Talon.

Queen pours the vodka and beer into one cup. Is this a tasty Russia cocktail I am not aware of?? :thinking: :yum: :tropical______:

It looks like party time Queen has just arrived to the party!
:woozy_face: :dancer: :tada: