Eliza, Queen

You say that but for all we know Queen wanted it just as much.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (6)

How can it be a surprise that you still not knowing what Private word means ā€¦

Let me explain: knowing that they left and donā€™t want to return with Wayne getting a normal job and then changing minds was the surpriseā€¦

yeah she was teasing him also. When lyla was s___ping withhim, the realmā€™s name was Lyla Wayne. Wayne was walking the streets while they slept.

She dumped the boy who loved her. She drowned herself in a_____l and almost every man who walked in front of her.

Ben just took advantage of what was offered to him. And she offered herself to him a lot.

She can blame herself entirely for the situation.

Lets just remember the good times. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

confused question mark GIF

1 Like

You just canā€™t help yourself can you :joy:

Not sure which one of us can not help dude, looks like i need to start using the ignore function again

yeah marv crowning the queenā€¦

2 Likes

sorry but since he left the project can we avoid continuing to comment on what he was doingā€¦wouldnā€™t it be better to wish him the best for the futureā€¦

Some of them itch by f___e, thatā€™s why Iā€™m writing. otherwise I was going to write good things.

Hopefully Queen will return to the project soon as a guest. Flora &Trisha are always looking for new friends to stay on their couches!

1 Like

Not surprised at all

No really Queen left I wish her nothing but the best going to miss seeing her beautiful face :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

as I said in previous posts I wish you the best for the futureā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

See you soon Blondie!!

Hit-the-road-jack GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hit the road, and donā€™t come backā€¦

is the website not loading for anyone else because i canā€™t get any apartment to load for over 10 minutes now.

No problems on my side

@_____en_desperado It also works well on my partā€¦