Eliza, Queen

I wish her the best no matter what her decisions will be in her life. All the best to her and a long and prosperous life. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I don’t think Queen could handle that many men at once… :worried:

I know you are upset right now, but please stop trying to blame others so you can feel better.

BTW all the emoji reactions @Queen has given my comments have been positive ones… :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

Wouldn’t that depend on the amount of vodka they could pour down her throat?

Actually Seth, i am very Happy for her :wink: :hugs:

You keep living in your dreams :laughing:

I think she was too young to survive the VHTV environment on her own!

Farewell Lyla all the best for your future :heart: free of your online stalker at last :wink: :rofl:

Surrounded by that circuit of people that she was recently… the problem surely isn’t the age

I was thinking mental age Maturity not birth age, though that could be a problem as well!

You think her leaving the project will stop him? Dearest Jock you cannot be so naive…

The irony you saying this :joy: :joy:

she wasnt anormal ,when she was not _____

Unfortunately, it is time to end my tracking here.

Good luck Queen/Lyla :kissing_heart: I will miss you, but I wish you the best of life in the future!

1 Like

A little late for remorse :wink:

1 Like

That’s not remorse…

If it was a genuine surprise to you about her coming back then you either lied to me in a DM saying that you already knew she was coming back or you are lying now on the forum with your claims about not knowing, which one is it?

ı am saying the truth… hyena friends around and a_____l problem that destroyed this couple

everybody look at these hyena’s eyes… he is looking at her ass.if it touch or not.
They took this man into the house for months and befriended this hyena.

he is the one who ruined their life.

2 Likes

Expected. It was fun while it lasted. Good luck to all involved.