oh… the Queen has left the building?

Bye bye :wave: :wave:

2 Likes

Records Research GIF by US National Archives

Ufc 217 Sport GIF by UFC

1 Like

Bye Itchy… You’ll be missed and hope you’re safe! :cat2: :s___py:

5 Likes

Damn, :cry: now I have to find a equally qualified replacement for that spot in my Favs group!

I hope another good pair of feet shows up for that.

(EDIT) And I will really miss Itchi! :crying_cat_face:

Wishing you all the best possible and Thank You for the best time for me on this site (with good & bad)

:heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

So, Is that what the landlord visit for, to propose final detachment from the program?

I seem to remember questioning how long she could last without Wayne!

The comeback was the surprise, definitely not this… she couldn’t last long without Wayne, that was obvious

Fixed that for you. Your welcome.
:grin:

Come on John it’s not nice to tell lies

1 Like

So deluded :joy: :joy:

I’m going to be glass half full and hope that the forum’s negativity didn’t have anything to do with this. Best of luck to Queen, I hope to see her again either as guest or participant, whatever is best for her.

1 Like

You believe what you want, i know the reality…end of story and discussion about this subject

Hello dear Lyla. I will miss you and Golo. You’re tearing a huge hole in my VHTV utility. After Jaz you were my all time favorite and I mostly enjoyed the virtual visits with you. You were an original, always straight and honest. I wish you and of course Golo all the best for your future. Please be careful not to go astray like Jaz did. Thank you so much for letting me follow your life. I will never forget you… With eternal love, your loyal fan Achim.

3 Likes

They all come back eventually. The question will be who she returns with…

Maybe Benadick. :man_shrugging:

Can we hope for some Wedding photos in the near future? :pray:
with Itchi as the ring bearer? :cat2: :ring:

Will Queen be the talent at the bachelor party?? :astonished:

No Benadick, Alec, and a few other guys will entertain the Bridal shower!