Eliza, Queen

If they can keep the apartment offline for 2 days then any objectionable scenes will be beyond the accessible timeline, and therefore not available for evidence!

I am surprised that this topic is allowed to continue, as there is some possible info above.

Landlord still visiting. Quennie must have been “behind” in the rent.

1 Like

Wayne must be a very strict landlord. :astonished:

Landlord is getting his money worth out of her. She should be paid up to next year by the time they go back online.

YARN | So let's get this dirty rent business out of the way. | Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: S01E01 | Video gifs by quotes | e646feb9 | 算

2 Likes

What a load of BS
 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

That shouldn’t be the reason, the timelines have been “cleaned” before.

1 Like

Perhaps the manager is also upset and blocks access to VHTV 
 a lot is possible 

1 Like

I think the landlord was behind collecting the rent. :laughing:

Doubt is only behind :joy:

Front or back, must be taking the rent for the next 6 months.

LANDLORD: I returned for a long time

1 Like

ou le propriĂ©taire fait du Airbnb avec son appartement et les “touristes” actuels ne souhaitent pas ĂȘtre filmĂ© :joy::joy::joy:

spider-man3-mr-ditkovich

2 Likes

Wayne is the owner off the app.?

Owner? Not likely, But I thought he paid the rent here about the time they returned from their time off line.

Bye bye @Queen. :wave: :sob: :sob:

Good Bye GIF

Well suppose it was to be expected at some point

Yes, it must have been hard for her when so many of her Loyal fan’s abandoned her after Wayne & her broke up
 :worried:

All that fuckery for nothing. Well she still has strip clubs to rely on. :joy: :rofl:

Will archive her.