Dylan & Kylara

All boys club i see. always favorite the guys on this site. maybe i’m to old fashioned. I treat my women with respect.

1 Like

i dont know neither of them and i never listen them this is the first time i heard their voices so i could tell you. for your information in this case the threat was SHE as she threaten to hit the guy multiple times.

1 Like

I typed up a lengthy reply but at the end of the day, it’s just kids being kids. lovers tiff. she’s over-emotional and he’s immature. what you gonna do? it’s not our place to play god with their relationship. let them sort it out in their own way. if there was any danger the apartment would soon be taken offline and dealt with. it’s not about taking sides, I’m ambivalent toward both. I care more about the kitten if I’m honest.

So you know the language then good for you.

No todas las mujeres son inocentes de todo, yo soy el primero en defenderlas cuando veo que algo no está bien, pero en este caso esta chica siempre está llorando y formando drama por todo.

I never said she was threatend. Where did i say that. I said he treats her like s__t. But hee all boys club right.

Tell me more. Is there a video?

1 Like

I thought you dont do the past? :thinking:

The One Red Cup GIF by Olivia Lane

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Then it’s THEIR problem to sort out. Not a managers, or VHTV central. Or us in a forum. They decide what’s best for them individually or as a couple. Them. And they will, in their own sweet time. You have to take a step back from this, not because this is a ‘boys club’ (whatever that is, I’m with Groucho Marx as far as clubs are concerned), but because if you don’t, your sanity will suffer.

I’m san dont you worry. But i see it in more apartments if there is a fight the girl always gets the blame by most of you. and that pisses me off that all. peace :v:

Just _____ house sitters having a party once. A guy tore the restroom camera off the wall and dragged it into the hall. But I don’t know if they even knew about the project. These tenants had a habit of not telling their visitors the full picture.
I don’t know if there are any videos. Naturally it went offline a short while after that. I never got it.

1 Like

All good. I’m going to watch a young man s___ping now. Adieu. bow down black and white GIF by Maudit

She left - and back

These last three blowups have all occurred after parties where the babe with the bouncing boobs has been. The first time a few weeks ago Dmitri and all the other men were ogling her at the party here. @Green164854 was that an element tonight?

Make-up sex as predicted.

2 Likes

Aint that so.

4 Likes

Don’t know whether Sawyer was genuinely p________t or just faking it. She got pretty loud.

He’s _____ a fair amount, so probably dead to the world. they’re shaking the couch and he hasn’t moved even though he’s shaking too. I probably would have opted for the bean bag. :grin:

5 Likes