Dylan & Kylara

1 Like

3 Likes

I think the guest girl needs to get out off there. Because her asshole boyfriend dont give a s__t about her. :frowning_face:

I think they found the kitten here :point_down: nT_kayhctb5g8gy72xejpqy9xsq It’s mental! I love it, but it is just a tiny grey tiger. God help them when it’s fully grown.

1 Like

Looks like someone is laying down the law, I wish I understood.

1 Like

who are the girls ? can’t see their faces

1 Like

Looking at the timeline it looks like the neighbours

I am not a paying member at the moment not enough interesting place for me for renew I am waiting the next new places

1 Like

Trouble in paradise. Dylan & Kylara came home and the guest guy was gone he grabbed his stuff while his girl was s___ping and left. Damn

I’m waiting for the day someone goes nuts and starts smashing the cams. That would be awesome!

Sniffling in the kitchen. Could be a storm in a teacup … marlon brando biting lip GIF

He’s fucking high. what an ahole.

It has happened on RLC before.

2 Likes

To the managers of this apartment get her out of there. Please i bag you. :pray:

You’re over-reacting. there’s no danger here.

Siempre hace lo mismo, es muy buena para el drama llora y llora y luego termina teniendo sexo con su novio como si nada pasara.

No i’m not you how treat her he dont give a s__t about her.

So its always the girl right. :face_v___ting:

Pues es ella la que comienza con sus dramas, y si esta sufriendo con él es hora que ella tome su propia decisión y lo deje.

Be cause of all the attention i sit and listen a bit, there is no threat, the girl has created her opinion about something and no matter how everyone tried to explain her that she is wrong she doesnt want to silten, simply drama queen.

1 Like