Dylan & Kylara

It’s irony mate

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

let her feel so good :+1:t5: :+1:t5:

The way shes bouncing in every direction he s going to be an A & E case very soon Ouchhhhh

The cock puts out the fire inside :heart_eyes: :crazy

1 Like

Dylan is a pump and dump, while Dmitri is a sexual athlete. Maybe Dmitri should have the apartment.

I am sure they will have one of their own soon! And next couple come in :yum:

Hope they will come back.

1 Like

Not going far. Staying at Stifs for the time being. Stiff will probably hook one of these couples with a place :blush:

2 Likes

they don’t need another place to fuck they can just go to Barbie’s or stiff’s instead of another place lol nothing exceptional about them

Agree. But I think one of these couples will end of with one Like D&K did. Agree with the bar scene with Elliot!

open one apartment for parties dont put any tenants there tho use it for people to fuck. to many couples having apartments is a problem bc it cuts away from whoevers not having a party that night since they all party together and attracts the same viewers

1 Like

and then divide the leftover proceeds from the party place after rent and utilities between the couples

Deliver an apartament to Summer&Silas would be a totally mistake… Katarina & Dmitri seems a good couple for it

So for you it’s normal a night pick up ending up cleaning totally your kitchen in the next day?? lucky dude :grin:

Clearly they know each other before yesterday afternoon in the couch

maybe ur right but I hope its not set up by his boss