Dylan & Kylara

Poor, sweet little creature!

The cat will lose his sense of smell for a week and cause Dylan’s ass

1 Like

Lets be honest some guys on site might like that nudge nudge say no more :upside_down_face:

Well I like Dylan but I am not into THAT kind of thing, personally! :laughing:

1 Like

Knowing cats, it’s probably gazing right through Dylan to the 25th dimension.

Ese gato está mirando en lo más profundo de su ser :joy:

CAT_CAM (cam6) Lifes not bad in this dump , whilst the air gets a little cheesy at the foot of the bed & having to wear ear plugs for the constant high pitched screaming, in a moment it will be breakfast time after i bite one of these feet , dip dip dot which one first ? :upside_down_face:

the cams in this house are really badly placed…

It could be worse. But also could be better…

1 Like

I think that applies to about 90% of apartments on here. The other 10% classed as couldn’t be worse.

1 Like

Personally, I’m satisfied with the current camera positions…as long as I get a nice view of Dylan’s ass pounding in the missionary position :stuck_out_tongue:

this is so cute…

1 Like

Yep, still not sure which is cuter, Dylan or the kitten. I think perhaps they are both equally so…but for different reasons of course. :slight_smile:

Depends if you like little furry things?

Yes, little furry kittens and big furry Dylans. Mind you, he is less ‘furry’ now, with that hair cut. Not sure I like THAT but I still like HIM. :slight_smile:

It would be nice if we had a gay couple visiting. I know it’s unlikely.

1 Like

There are some truly great looking men frequenting this apartment at times. Dylan (of course) and quite a few of his mates. Gorgeous young men!

What a party madness !!!

There is no party (or anything else) happening there at the moment…or is that what you mean?! :slight_smile: