Do You Love Cats?

As much as I love cats? If you have pics of your cats being funny, cute, adorable, amazing, etc., post them here.

Or, if you find one on the Internet, post it here.

This is mostly about cats, but there can be other animals in the pics as long as they’re integral to the picture. Such as this:

Or this:

Have fun.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Every family has that one child.

1 Like

3 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

I’ll take this one, please.

2 Likes

main-qimg-1335c6dd0bc1c620c20c73bc3347c5fe

4 Likes

3 Likes

main-qimg-04ed615c5a517e971c06c710d62998a3

2 Likes

The clip reminds me a bit of the forum - when suddenly everyone goes crazy like in a chain reaction…

[Just kidding. It is not to be taken literally… :laughing:]
1 Like

L_2013

My cat 10 years ago, when she was (obviously) still alive. :slightly_smiling_face: :cat2:

2 Likes

When you had a bad day…

cat_gif

1 Like

I love this clip. I’ve seen it before and it’s one of my all time favorites.
:cat: :cat:

1 Like

She’s beautiful and so cute wrapped up in that blanket.
:cat2: :cat:

1 Like

You wouldn’t happen to have the normal speed version of this clip, would you? Thanks.

I only know this version. What is wrong with the speed? Too slow? It seems normal to me. But who knows - maybe I suffer from perception disorders without knowing it. :laughing:

On a Russian site I found it as a video. Is that better?

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with the speed. It suits the title just fine. And you’re definitely not suffering from anything, that I know of :grin:.

The one I saw was a bit faster, as I recall, and looked more like normal speed. This one looks more like slo-mo…to me.

Before you posted the video, I went back and looked at the first one again. I swear to Goddess it looked faster than the first time I watched it. Maybe I have the perception problem.
:rofl:

And the video seems to be the same speed as the GIF.

I have a question. When you search for a video, what exactly do you search for? Thanks.