Gella, Winston Wolfe

Well he’s been there quite a while now so who knows?
Maybe all those members that love to interact with the participants may know some thing but we all know they love to keep things to themselves as it makes them feel important :laughing:

Well you have found the right person in jabbath as he loves a good interaction with the participants

Don’t we all know it to :laughing:

Looks as though Tarzan is fucking about with the bathroom cam again, about time he was banned i think.

cc @jabbath1987

Did you report it?

@Gella_Winston25, I’m kind of sure you and Winston like cats. I don’t know what gave it away. :cat: Anyway, I thought you might enjoy this topic.

@GladNGrumpy, just putting the word out there.

2 Likes

Have previously but seems to make no difference. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Я как раз сейчас читаю ваши комментарии)

1 Like

Damn, Gella caught me looking at her again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ok then, I’ll admit I was :blush: :joy: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Gella really has a gorgeous figure on her :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

3 Likes

That 3rd capture was great, lovely legs. :hugs:
I like viewing them a lot, naked isn’t always the only reason, often partly clothed is really sexy. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It was very beautiful, beautiful images, I was surprised (I didn’t expect it)

6 Likes

They have their moments :heart_eyes:

I just saw this now, it was beautiful

Gella is a lovely young lady with a great body as well. :hugs: Winston is a bit more reserved but has her moments :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Winston has a nice body too, he doesn’t need that reservation, he should have more confidence in it

What i like about these two is that they act completely normal despite the cams being there, what you see is what you get, no shows or performances for the cams.
Thy are both lovely girls. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, I noticed, whenever they do something, they are relaxed, even with lighting, the only thing I criticize, is the big interval, I speak in some months, of this, or something similar of actions, shared in this way, it’s the criticism that I make, for the rest, yes it is true, it does not represent, it is genuine