Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

Vladimir Poutine, n"aime pas son pa

Two meetings between a president and his minister of defense.

2 Likes

Vladimir Poutine n’aime pas son pays. Il n’aime pas les Risses. Si non il ferait tout pour que les Russes soient en paix et vivre heureux. Le peuple Russe est un peuple formidable, qui ne m’éritte pas un dirigeant comme Vladimir Poutine. Il leur faut un vrai prĂ©sident dĂ©mocrate, qui transforme les richesses du pays pour amĂ©liorer la vie des gens. La Russie est un pays riches qui pourrait avoir un des meilleur niveau de vie de la planĂšte. Pour ça, il faut que l’argent serve les intĂ©rĂȘts du peuple russe et non celui de la guerre. C’est simple Ă  comprendre. Du travail, de bons salaires et une vie heureuse, et le peuple russe pourra faire confiance Ă  ses dirigeant. Les armes ne sont pas la solution pour vivre heureux sur terre.

1 Like

Always keeps himself at a long distance,what’s he afraid of. :rofl:

Let’s pray for Ukrainian soldiers! Stay live, stay health and stay strong!

2 Likes

Fu
ng Putler afraid of Covid)

Reading back through the thread and came across this and that aged well didn’t it. :frowning:

It’s a perfect example of how brainwashed the poor Russian people are. Andrey is a very decent guy by the way and it’s sad that he has been lied to and manipulated. :cry:

There are quite a few posts on here that have not aged well.

It is also interesting how things morphed from the initial post commenting on the “upcoming return of Ukraine to m____rland Russia.”

It wouldn’t surprise me if Putin has recently been diagnosed with a terminal illness and this is his swansong
 to have his name in history books as the leader who destroyed the world. either that or he is a total psychopath. What sane human being would inflict fear, misery and death on millions of innocent men, women and c___dren. Defies belief, how one deranged egomaniac can enflict so much damage on the lives of peace loving people. In the name of god Mr Putin
stop this madness now.

1 Like

Auuč

More targets for Javelin missiles :boom::muscle:

manifestation Ă  St Petersbourg contre la guerre

2 Likes

Hope the weapons arrive soon. If they can disrupt the line they can hold them off for a time.

Or we can hope the negotiations, if they are still going on, are successful. :pray:

Sergiy Kyslytsya speaking at UN. I believe it is live?

Aren’t negotiations scheduled for tomorrow?

Sadly yes, I just checked as they are due for tomorrow morning.

Bald and Bankrupt

Solo Along The Ukrainian-Russian Border ( One Day Before Invasion )

He wrote - A week now seems a lifetime ago in terms of the rapidly changing events in Ukraine. I arrived in the country thinking to myself ‘Putin isn’t mad enough to invade because the Ukrainian people will fight to the death for their country. It will be like Stalingrad.’ And yet I was completely wrong to underestimate his insanity. Now as I write this the people who I met in this video are living under bombs and bullets. Unbelievable how much suffering Ukraine has gone through in its history.

I could write so much but I will leave that until my next video. In the meantime I wish the people of Ukraine well and hope for their safety in this terrible war.

Beautifully said Stinky What a strange old world that we live in. and as for you Lee173063 you are absolutely right ---- and do you know the quickest way to get this over. The people of Russia should rise up and arrest Putin. The people are aware of what he is doing. They know he has nuclear f___es available which would wipe out both Ukraine and eventually Moscow , and probably a lot more cities around the world. The Russian people will be praised throughout the world if they take this bold step now.