Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

OMG still on about Frump? Do we really need to?

well im one man one voice but when someone tells me to shut up I always heard it as stand up. everyone has fears but freedom or the illusion of it comes from being willing to die for what you believe in as apposed to living your life as someone else feels you should.

then someone cried fair warning in advance and dont think for a minute that the rest of the world is not scrambling right now to get a means of disabling his ability to do so. threats like his dont get idly dismissed

I most certainly hope so. Putin is desparate, crazy or both. This has to stop.

I do not believe they will be used. It would be a useless end to all. I do believe Russia will see a build up of troops on his boarder like he as never seen before. If he isnā€™t afraid now he should be. No one wants WW3 not even Putin.

When did you talk to Putin?

Thatā€™s what I thought, but was not about to say or to the :poop: pile my statement would goā€¦ :joy: :rofl:

I did not. I figured even a man like Putin would not want to have nothing to rule over when all is said and done. Isnā€™t his point to keep his country safe?

Deal with or cry somewhere else.

Donā€™t forget that he has made it clear that he will show the world hell as it has never been seen before.

Illia Ponomarenko @IAPonomarenko

AaAAAaAAaAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAA!!! These two Russian idiots in Shevchenkove, Kharkiv oblast, had their vehicle sputtered out. Guess what they did? They came to a local Ukrainian police station. And asked if they could have some fuel.

2:44 pm Ā· 27 Feb 2022Ā·Twitter for Mac

6,824 Retweets

2,113 Quote Tweets

33.4K Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yes I know that. You have to remember he came from a time when threats were common and used plentifulā€¦ We still have leaders that have that ideology. Cold War nonsense. I hope calmer heads will prevail.

Well they were told they were going to be welcomed with flowers and they knew nothing better.

Seems like those flowers are rather metallic-looking :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anymore about Fromp and I will start with Bojo and then we will all cry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thereā€™s even this slight chance that also Putin himself thought that the Russians would be welcomedā€¦ I mean: when you are surrounded by yes-men and have trouble getting real world informationā€¦

:rofl:

4 Likes

Anything is possible I guess.

But I know what you mean about yes-men as they are terrified of him and you can see it in their faces when they talk just in case they step out of line. :roll_eyes:

Heh all. I think it does not make sense to talk about what happend or was said and done in the past. It will not stop Putin. From my point of view it is time to help! I live close to Hamburg in Germany. I have room for 4 to 5 ukraine people if they want to come to Germany. Not all are able or in the position to fight. This offer is all I can do.

All that was played. Why would Putin give orders in front of a TV?

For subs, money.

Oh wait, that was not VHTV!

Dictators and c___drenā€¦ :face_v___ting: