Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

Brandon Mitchell is a British/Candian guy who is part of a team called the Ukrainian volunteer paramedic organisation and they have saved over 3,000 lives so far in this war.

He also goes on what are called the suicide runs in the Dombas region, evacuating people away from the front line under artillery fire and the video the other day documented one of those runs when he came face to face with a Russian tank yet still carried on and got people out of the area.

Sadly he drove over a landmine on Saturday and destroyed his hearing, but more importantly, it destroyed his car. He is not bothered about his hearing and promises to go back and restart his work in a couple of weeks.

But he needs a car to do so as all the volunteer paramedics provide their own transport.

Any donation will go directly to saving the ordinary lives of people in Ukraine and if you can afford Ā£5 or anything then please consider donating to this amazing man and his group.

Please share this and help him.

www.paypal.me/enveten917

šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ 20-11-39 33343847

šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ Swish 0763465261

šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦ E transfer jenmitchell@rogers.com

1 Like

everyone here supports Ukraine

7 Likes

Good work Ukraine and I hope there will be a lot more of this :facepunch: :muscle: :clap:

Saky Air Base attack incurs huge loss !

Crimea air base attack ā€˜frightened the lifeā€™ out of Russia

Worry for nuclear plant

RUSSIAN OCCUPATION LEADERSHIP FLED SOUTH IN KHERSON AS UKRAINIANS DESTROYED MAIN BRIDGES

Crimea air base attack - trailer of things to come

Max, what happened to your post? Itā€™s empty.

funny with me a video is displayed ā€¦ embedded in Facebook.

https://fb.watch/eWi8IB0t3Z/

Thanks for the link. That worked. :+1: Refresh your tab and see if it still displays a video.

Max. The original post shows " This page has been blocked by Microsoft " I hope this helps you as I could see the clip the second time that you posted the direct link. Kind Regards Iain

Japanese warriors coming to defend Ukraine against Russia

Fliegerfaust - The First MANPAD

HIMARS strikes Wagner Groupā€™s Headquarter in Ukraine

1 Like

I have no doubt Putin knows he has made a catastrophic mistake with Ukraine. He will pretend all is good until the 11th hour while knowing he canā€™t win any of this.

I have already listed my concerns which is not quite necessarily in main stream media. Here we see more American F22 Raptors arriving into Europe. Yes this is a mind game from West to East but how it plays out is a concern.

More Deadly American F22 Raptors arrive in Europe for NATO deterrence!

After BayraktarTB2 Ukraine gets 50 Turkish Kirpi armor vehicle

Ukraine showcases Russian destroyed hardware in Kyiv

1 Like

Getting strong nazi vibes here. :thinking: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

President #Putin: Russia is a strong, independent world power. On international stage, we are committed to pursuing only such policies that meet vital interests of our F____rland. pic.twitter.com/1tUNGTM9dr

ā€” Russian Embassy, UK (@RussianEmbassy) August 22, 2022

Lol good joke he made :joy:

Yeah, but did you see they used the word ā€˜F____rlandā€™, opps, as far as I know they always described their country and m____r Russia and it gives me the creeps to see that.

They often use this word. They always refer to WWII as the ā€œThe big war of the F____rlandā€ā€¦

Well thatā€™s the first time I have seen them use it and many others have commented on it as well on Twitter that it contains nazi vibes.

It is unfortunately frightening how the choice of words is getting worse and more nationalistic.

We have the German word for ā€œF____rlandā€ in our national anthem we use in Germany and it has nothing to do with Nazi.

The Tweet itself is ridiculous as they are not more then a regional power punching over its weight :joy: Letā€™s hope they will assassinate more politicians in Moscow and Putin will be one of them :+1: :+1:

Most English when we hear F____rland and with respect Jabs we associate it with the SS and Nazisum from WWII.

That will be the day when he is brave enough to go outdoors

The first signs of problems for Putin?

I guess time will tell but we can only hope.

White-blue-white flag