Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

French CAESAR 155mm self-propelled howitzer is now in Ukraine seeing action!

They are extremely inflammable :laughing:

Ukrainian troops blow up alleged ‘Russian vacuum bomb launcher’

Ukraine to get American made Harpoon to sink warships of Russia

The latest today, Putin has said I will allow grain to leave Ukrainian ports if sanctions are lifted. The West needs to say, we will be applying MORE sanctions if you don’t let grain through.

Meanwhile in Serbia…

Serbia, Russia and the war in Ukraine

ray donovan omg GIF by Sky

Latest reports from the front are not good. But we have to stay positive.

Alexander Khrebet/Олександр Хребет @AlexKhrebet 1h

The faces of a new, strong and free Europe.
Prime Minister Sanna Marin and President Volodymyr Zelensky.

1 Like

Putin’s terrified of assignation, so bodyguards routinely act as workers/public. Or in this case Russian soldiers “wounded” in Ukraine. With NO signs of any wounds (or bedlinen) Putin talks to a “soldier” who bears a striking resemblance to a factory worker he spoke to in 2017.

This video makes interesting reading. Apart from that I would say to Putin…Congratulations in making another good decision because the Ukrainian military want more Russian war trophies as more highly sophisticated anti tank weapons arrive! :+1: There is a Ukrainian hunger still unsatisfied :facepunch: Forget all the other weapons Ukraine has received for a moment, just focus on the 4,000 US Javelin missile’s which are in Ukraine ready for Russian tanks. Putin doesn’t have enough tanks to match this number with even more promised and obviously Ukraine is in this until ‘‘UKRAINE’’ declares victory. I think this is an unbelievably stupid decision but apparently Putin is overruling military chief’s out of anger down to the lack of progress mixed with high fatalities.

Good news for Ukraine as Putin has no military tact whatsoever :clap: I think the World is witnessing this now. Just look into his KGB history as even they didn’t give him challenging or responsible positions.

It took the World to unite during WW2 to achieve victory. Now we are all seeing a very similar situation. At this stage Putin no doubt knows he is a cornered rat after totally underestimating Ukraine in making a catastrophic mistake which also includes the heaviest sanctions EVER imposed on any country but supported by more countries than ever. He probably knows by now he can’t win this one with Ukraine saying we will drive them out back into Russia and beyond the Black Sea. The only problem with a cornered rat is how much more dangerous it becomes.

He hasn’t many more tools left in the box to use except a tactical nuclear strike but even this is unlikely because it takes 5 people to turn that key at the same time to make it happen. All it takes is one to refuse.

Overall, sending 20th century tanks and hardware into a 21st century fight could very well prove to be a huge mistake in the long run of this war.

:heart: :ukraine: :heart:

Russia Reportedly Deploying 50-Year-Old T-62 Tanks In Donbas

1 Like

some things can only be endured with sarcasm

Daria Kaleniuk @dkaleniuk 44s

#Mariupol. Since yesterday, water is delivered to Mariupol once in every two days. The occupation authorities began to f___e Mariupol residents to remove the debris in the city themselves, threatening to cancel the supply of water. Work for food. Work for water.

<edit:

Lesia Vasylenko

@lesiavasylenko

Also in #Mariupol: censorship in libraries is introduced. Meaning all books on history and culture of #Ukraine are taken off the shelves and destroyed.
#putin’s war is to russify #Ukraine. >

1 Like

Ukrainian Air F___e @KpsZSU 8m

Today, May 27, at about 2 pm, a MiG-29 fighter of @KpsZSU shot down a #Russian Su-35 fighter in the sky of #Kherson region, which was hunting for #Ukrainian assault aircraft.

Glory to Ukrainian pilots! Death to the occupiers!
#ArmUkraineNow #StopRussia

2 Likes

Russian mum’s fight to save sons from President Putin’s war in Ukraine

Ukraine War - Ukrainian Foreign Legion Fighters RGW-90 Ambush On Russian BTR

Recently delivered Italian FH70 155mm howitzers in use with the Ukrainian army

Resisting Putin’s war: the women risking it all on the streets of Russia

I said last night - Overall, sending 20th century tanks and hardware into a 21st century fight could very well prove to be a huge mistake in the long run of this war.

Real reason - Russia is sending T62 Tank to Ukraine

WW1 Weapons Still Used in 2022 and some in Ukraine by Both Sides

1 Like

2 Likes

Danny Gold @DGisSERIOUS 1d

Oksan has a PHD in philosophy. He works with gifted c___dren and has collaborated with the Smithsonian. He also paints, runs marathons, has been to 24 states (really likes Milwaukee and Boston), and is a f____r. Now, he’s something along the lines of a mid-range sniper.

Here he is telling @calebmlarson, “I don’t want to talk about guns, I want to talk about mountain bikes!” These men are no doubt heroic, but there’s a sadness I see among Ukrainian friends seeing people like Oksan having to stop life and pick up a gun.

2 Likes

Ukraine gets powerful FH70 towed howitzers to pound Russia

More bad News for the Russian Army: Ukraine Received 18 Howitzers from Poland!

1 Like

This YouTuber is good. He travels all over the World but right now he is in Ukraine. This is his 4th video from there. I would recommend his other videos to you guys and especially if you like this one. Maybe you should start by watching his first video before watching the others!? You decide.

:heart: :ukraine: :heart:

Inside a Demolished Ukrainian City (people still live here)

1 Like

I don’t know about the rest of you here but one of the best and funniest statements made by Volodymyr Zelenskyy was… We have captured so many Russian vehicles and Russian weapons that we can now thank Russia for supplying Ukraine.

British troops on NATO exercise to help Estonian defence

Western chips in Russian weapons - 3 implications

The really interesting part begins after 4 minutes guys.

1 Like

Probably one more warning addressed to Russian boys who dream of conquering Ukraine

1 Like

Quite simply, you reap what you sow.

1 Like

Suppose it saves the cost of a funeral :roll_eyes:

1 Like