Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

:+1:

1 Like

Good to see you are still around @waldi.

Here is an interesting one for you all. As you know I am in Ireland (obviously from my profile picture) but a Russian YouTuber ( Niki Proshin) asked Russian people on the streets of St. Petersburg for their thoughts on the war ‘‘Special Operation’’ in Ukraine. This was also broadcast on Irish state TV. Have a look to see how deluded most Russians are in believing controlled Russian media and give your thoughts below please. Thanks :+1:

I tried to ask Russians about Ukraine (and got on TV)

Today is 5th of may. In the Netherlands we celebrate our liberty on this day. The liberty we got since the end of World War 2, 1945. For more than 75 years we are living in peace.
Today all over the country are music festivals. Extra special after two years of cancelations because of Covid. All festivals this year are dedicated to Ukrain and the illegal war.
Originally I am from Groningen, a city in the north. There, they had some special guests: Go_A, the band that represented Ukrain in last years European Song Contest.

Look what happened: (scroll to 9:30)

Marcel Dirsus @marceldirsus 1d

This Reuters photo of a Russian tank’s turret stuck in the ground is crazy even by the standards of the last couple of weeks. Wow.

2 Likes

Russians obviously going to ground :rofl:

5 U.S. weapons that can drive out Russia from Ukraine

1 Like

Finally! Ukraine is using the French CAESAR 155mm Self-Propelled Howitzers against Russia

There are also reports that the Russian frigate Admiral Makarov is doing Special Underwater Operations after being hit by an Ukrainian missile :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

1 Like

Let us hope that the Admiral Makarov goes to Davy Jones’s locker and joins the Moskva.

The Admiral Makarov is said to have been struck by anti-ship missiles while it was in waters off the coast of Odessa. Rescue ships and aircraft have reportedly been sent to the area and are being tracked by US surveillance drones. “OSINTdefender”, an open source intelligence monitor, tweeted: "It’s seeming more and more likely that the claims about the Russian Frigate Admiral Makarov being stuck by Ukrainian Anti-Ship Missiles off the Coast of Odessa are true.

Continuing on from my post 4 days ago when I shared a video from Russian state TV showing an animated simulation of a tactical nuclear strike off the West coast of Ireland in targeting the UK. I will try and attach it again below this video. I said at the time Russia would be committing suicide and wiped off the map. Here is why…

Vanguard submarines with Trident II -Reason Russia must not threaten Britain with nukes

1 Like

Sshhhh,top secret, Russia ain’t found out yet but they are confused as to why they are getting gurgling sounds over the radio :rofl:

The Next Generation Javelin Anti-tank Missile Causing Russia Serious Problems

2 Likes

Ukraine has hit another Russian ship!

T90M - Most advance operational tank of Russia - destroyed in Ukraine

Johnny FD has been back in Ukraine for over a week now and he has been visiting different villages.

PEEING ON RUSSIAN TANKS IN UKRAINE

From now on I won’t visit this apartment again… :rage:

WTF? They are not even in Russia…

Putin’s propagandists at vhtv again :face_with_monocle:

The weird thing is that place is not in Russia… Given the propaganda that day will be used for it is inappropriate celebrating it. Saying that I won’t deny what Germans did in WWII of course.

But we live now and celebrating this day is a slap in the face for all victims and refugees of that war.