Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

Tu as vu les richesses de ton dictateur sur le dos de son peuple? Tu as vu ses victimes, Tu n’es pas né pour réfléchir toi, juste pour être son serviteur…

Yeah. Let them all shoot each other. It’s a stupid war fought by stupid people with stupid ideologies. Eventually we will all be gone from this earthly plane.

1 Like

I apologize, but Putin needs psychiatric treatment.

Air raid signals going off

:rage: :rage: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

And why the same local polish authorities welcomed few months ago the other refugees who also come from war torn countries with gas and batons?Different treatment based on the race of the refugees? Fucking racists

Yes, correct. @Emili Earlier this evening Ukraine has issued a decree of full mobilization. This means that all conscripts are called in and have to prepare for service. No men between the ages of 18 and 60 are allowed to leave the country.

I think Emili and Stalys are Russian speaking ukrainians. I’m not very familiar with those languages but I think they were speaking Russian because I was able to detect few Russian words. So they should be happy that Uncle Putin is coming to save them and should either stay there or move to Russia instead.

Ah I remember you, bless your little socks. :slight_smile:

I will forgive you on that one as you obviously don’t know what you are talking about as you were proved wrong in your last posts and you are wrong on this one and try and do a little bit more research before you post.

How is the south coast at the moment? How many immigrants are coming over each day now?

Yes I did some research on this topic and it looks that Poland welcomed zero refugees from the thousands on the border with Belarus. They only thing those refugees have seen from polish authorities is gas, beating, and water canons.

Are you too stupid to know what was going on with Lukashenko using these poor people as a political weapon. Please don’t try and act intelligent as you failed in the past and you will fail here.

Prove it, I dare you…

By the way did you happen to see the Belarus soldiers bussing them in by the thousands. https://youtu.be/CBQp-z9brJo

Did you see them rounding the up in Minsk and taking them to the border?

Did you know about Lukashenko’s advertising campaign offering free travel visas to targeted countries like Greece, Turkey and Syria with the promise and easy access to the EU and then on to the UK?

@jabbath1987 Would you kindly move these nonsensical rants to an appropriate place as they do not belong here and then I can teach these fool some education. Cheers pal

Why? What do you get out of of posting so nasty crap? Can you you just try and imagine how they are feeling and they have to read this?

For the love of god man, enough, leave the poor people alone.

I’m from Norway, we have always had conscription, but it was opened for females only a few years ago.

By the way Norway has also a border with Russia, how do you deal with this situation?

Russian and Ukrainian are pretty similar languages. Like Norwegian and Swedish. It is possible to hold a conversation between them without switching language, so I don’t think a foreigner would detect the differences, especially if you are only basing it on a few words picked up. There are also Russian speaking etnic Ukrainians, which make your argument even more invalid.

I’m just teasing them, no humour allowed here ?

We are gonna miss your anal scenes @Emili

If you call that teasing then you are really sick in the head…!!!

1 Like

We are a founding member of NATO, so our possition is stable. I think Finland is the nordic country most at risk, but they impose no threath, they hold a strickt neutrality line. Same with Sweden.

Actually the border with Finland represents more a risk for Russia because it’s very close to the second largest city in Russia and their main harbour. Why Russia has never attacked Finland ?