Direct Debit not working?

I enter my bank name

1 Like

!!! And now comes this error message!!!

This error message means: Sofortüberweisung (Direct Debit) is not available in this online shop
As an end customer, contact your provider.
As a dealer, contact our support.

Cancel the transaction and return to the online shop

Currently we are in contact with Verotel regarding this problem. Please use your card or BitCoin while we are working on resolving the issue

I find it really very strange that it works everywhere but not here. Dear VHTV support, can you take care of it?

I now have 3 days left where I have premium access. After that it’s over. I would pay again and again but unfortunately that is not possible at the moment.

@kaya: Why don’t you add paysafecard? Its anonymous and easy to use.

I have been trying to subscribe with a debet card for weeks, it does not work. Very frustrating. This is the only website of its kind where I cannot get a subscription…It is not my fault

Unfortunately, since we are working with your money via payment agent (currently Verotel), they may not accept some cards for security reasons. Please contact them via livesupport@verotel.com to check if there is any way to work it out :heartpulse:

The support brings absolutely nothing. Only tips that don’t work…

Kaya, could you possibly give me a few days? I would pay but it doesn’t work. Do you have any news from Verotel?

Hey guys, 5 years of VHTV are coming to an end… bye guys :frowning: :confused:

Lächerlich dass vht hier keine Lösung findet . Ich werd auch kein neues Abo machen können wenn es soweit ist

Jap das stimmt. Hätte ich nicht gedacht… Aber wenn man auch seinen Kunden einfach schreibt man soll Verotel anschreiben und die sich nicht mal um ihre Kunden kümmern bzw. hes gibt so viele andere Bezahlmöglichkeiten aber ANSCHEINEND HABEN DIE JA GENUG GELD ! FETTER MINUS PUNKT FÜR EUCH VHTV… Achja: Wenn wir als Kunden bei Verotel uns melden, ist das so wie wenn man mit ner Wasserp____le ein Hausbrand löschen will. Anstatt die Besitzer von VHTV sich mal kümmern und nicht nur schreiben zu uns: Schreibt bitte den Support von Verotel an… lächerlich…

Vht scheint satt zu sein , aber Stillstand ist nie gut @VHTV_James :wink:

Thanks for your feedback. However, you can see that I have already posted above that we are cooperating with Verotel.in order to resolve the problem (which is actually from their side)

Please see above - we are in contact with Verotel in order to make it work

As far as I know we have already added you 10 days for this issue - 3 days for investigation and other 7 for sending us step-by-step information for Verotel inquiry (though unfortunately you have never fulfilled it)

I posted every single step here. With pictures…

Yes you did but @kaya must have missed it

I with rechargeable visa card (postapay) from italy never had problems with verotel payment…however I had problems on other sites similar to vhtv…

Thank you for having my back :blush: However, this time I didn’t miss it, unfortunately just not what we were looking for