Dennis & Eleanor

Ok so someone may disagree with this but it didnt look to me that Eleanor was not 100% willing particiapant. KInda thought by the way Isidore kept talking to her that there mite be some thing going on like lost bet or payment for nose candy or something like that. She tried her best to not kiss him and dennis noticed also seemed that dennis tried to take 3some lead but his mentor was making efforts fro that not to happen. Eleanor is still just very unhappy. And it was obvious that whatever caused the 3some Lely knew it but wasnt happy bout it.

Got a missing girl for you hereā€¦ :joy: :rofl:

Hello all, is that Eleanor with Isidor

harmony is there now i guess xavier & harmony have to s___p there since flora has company :man_shrugging:

Thanks for the fan service

Wow so proud of guest girl for standing up to Isidore. Once she was naked from card game he approached her tried to kiss her and she not only turned her hed but said no. Funny how it set him off and she didnt gie in he even did his usual and berated her in front of all. And her bf at one point looked at Isidore and shook his head no. This is a pitiful man and all these peeps that let him berate them is just as worse. Never seen this many people so damn scared of one man like this. I also notice he does not touch harmony and bf. Please someone tell me why all of them allow this?

Bromance perhaps :thinking:

Who is the lady that arrived bout little less than hour ago. She seems to not be taking all of those boys bs.

She looks like Isidor, could be his mom ?!?!? :thinking:

Or landlady?

Yeah, thatā€™s possible too. but IMO she resembles Isidor a lot.

Who is the MILF? App Howner?

Looking at how she taking the shoots, i will say that she resembles Isidor as well. :crazy_face::crazy_face::joy::joy:

Taking shoots she will end on someone bed and Excalibur on is hand :rofl:

News of the best lover spreads fast. Now the young and the old will flood in to pick a peace of this amazing stud.

Nobody have pictures of the threesome eleanor dennis isidor? It waq like a real threesome or just some little touching??

Trust me, you didnā€™t missed absolutely anything. Maybe only two soft dicks, if that floats your boat.

The two (supposedly) best lovers failedā€¦ even with foreplay nothing workedā€¦ Eleanor was like she was on a platter and Isidor couldnā€™t really do it. :wink:

Actually, Iā€™m more aroused when Iā€™m catching fallen soap on the floor in the bathtub.