Dennis & Eleanor

Isidor greets the guests naked and the boy in blue ends the party in the bathroom.

these two guys can’t get hard for eleanor!!!

That’s why they are top lovers :rofl:

I think Dennis wouldn’t have had any problems with Lely… I just think Isidor doesn’t want to share Lely…

Between Dennis and Eleanor there is at most a working relationship with slight antipathy.

Slight?? :grin:
Dennis struggled a lot in his last show… That girl suffered a lot with his incapacity

Isidor making a lot of noise this evening. Hope its not the vodka.

Dennis and Eleanor don’t like each other (anymore) when they do sexual acts to please viewers. But they haven’t had sex for a long time.

Lol :joy: :joy: :joy:

It’s full of adrenaline, Isidor thinks he can and is allowed to do everything… fumbling Eleanor in front of Dennis and trying to have sex with her… Lely also tolerates everything… Lely is the new Cinderella… she spreads her legs when he does wants and does everything… even more obedient than Cinderella.

I think Lely would still hold Isodor’s hand while he fucks another.

They never did. She was happy with Talon, but … well

At the beginning she had more fun and allowed a lot of things and took part. Even if it was more business then, Eleanor loves sex. Now she would have sex with anyone except Dennis. She only does the bare minimum.

They have already said “nice” words to each other in Russian….

Dennis also prefers sex with other girls… and doesn’t necessarily want sex with Eleanor… If Lely stood up and said yes, I think Dennis would have sex with her.

There is a maximum of one short blowjob, which is even interrupted

I prefer to watch paint drying than this so-called sex. I hardly even find a name for it. Lol

Lely gone. Disaster!

for 10 minutes maybe…everyone comes back…the carousel continues…the music isn’t over yet… :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Guests getting dressed. I don’t think that was part of Isidor’s plan.