Dennis & Eleanor

Looks like.that is Isidors Mom what did he do? Was eating to much pussy? Lol looks like she came to get in!

I was hoping to see a bit more of Lela. Maybe next time. Dennis hand looks painful. Wonder what he did?

She just wanted to take a look at the women… Isidor knew Cinderella’s stepf____r, we don’t know whether Cinderella and his m____r were in contact… :joy: :rofl:

Things a little flat here especially after yesterday’s antics.

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So are Xavior gonna to do the mobile apt till he gets his new place? And wonder if Isidore gonna get new place or is he gonna continue to do the mobile apt thang and upset someone(s) in every one he goes to.

My My looks like all girls have skirted Dennis. He seems very lonely poor him-NOTTTTT. Also looks like without wayward instructor he is lifeless and useless. And I’m sorry but with no Isidore there its good to see no one(girls) are being belittled or berated like he owns them.

I dont like how all of people’s there speak a s__t about dennis or isidor everytime if this two actors dont be here this site is gona be even more boring than its now so luckly we have this two here so stop talking a s__t’s about them why you dont attack the girls who slept with them withou hesitation? Everyone here knew that the girl’s are not better person’s then them so shut up! You like the story

You so right bout all them girls. They are just as much responsible for Isidore and Dennis being the way they are. I also said it before if the girls and guys would stand for themselves they would better for it. However what was said bout the guys still stands cause thats how they are allowed to act no matter whose apt they are in.

1 Like

Can any of us know how they were raised from c___dhood, This may be normal ways that people relate in Russian society. I Don’t Know!

Much as I enjoy seeing Harmony and Eleanor, I do hope Eley will be visiting again as before, especially as Isidor is back.

Well, there is a lot of truth in this sentence

Waar zie je Isidor ?

She heard you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I see him here.

Dat klopt , maar niet bij Dennis & Eleanor

Isidor back at Cinderella’s. Not sure in what capacity.

Prayers answered but who is there to service her?

Looks like nobody, unless she changed her mind about Dennis

It’s all one big circus…one day Eleanor gets fucked…another Lely etc…