Dennis & Eleanor

@DENNIS After reading all the circus that happened here earlier, i only have one advice for you: Stop writing on the forum or keep it at a minimal depending on the circumstance. All this is not making you any favours. Especially asking what girl people want to see being fucked, that’s not to be discussed here publicly. You do what you consider appropriate and you want to do, same for the girls.

Just reading someone giving you advices on how to fuck Belle. That’s below anything i have ever read on this forum. Mind blowing

I’d rather watch people stare at their phones all night than people get _____ and then assault women or hit each other

Totally agree with you Lukas. There’s nothing worse than watching a _____ girl being sexually ______ (for me at least)

I think most viewers don’t need to see anything planned, just be nice and enjoy yourself

1 Like

100 Percent Agree GIF by HBO

1 Like

As I said, I enjoyed talking to you, you seem authentic and sincere. when I ask you something, feel free to talk to me if you want. And you can also ask me what you want quietly. Respecting the rules, we can talk, because I understand you and I cannot assume negative things about you, if I want to have a frank conversation and if we still have a translation barrier.

Ps if you think it’s better that we talk in private, you tell me and we’ll talk there, so as not to leave many people here upset for nothing

2 Likes

Satisfyer ???

3 Likes

Dennis, the question should be to find a woman with whom you are happy. At the moment I see it more like that they want to fuck everything … preferably a new one every 2 hours … Virgos like too and girls that others might not be able to get …

I can tell you, that doesn’t necessarily make you happy… a high body count is not unbingt what to be proud of …

1 Like

That’s exactly the whole point of most the comments.

It’s VH, quality isn’t important. With the high rotational rate of the site it’s all about quantity and they pretty much know it. Today they are here fucking 3-4-5 and tomorrow “left the project”

Eleanor’s 2nd orgasm. Good one! Fantastic!

4 Likes

Whereby many apartments with high quantity are usually gone faster than even apartments where more monogamous or stable 3-way relationships are.

In the case of high-quantity apartments, many apartments are opened and you need a lot of “fresh meat” …

In addition, a lot of a_____l is often given out so that people all have as much sex as possible and as much as possible with each other …

Certain managers run most of your apartments like this …

The danger is that a lot of violence and unwanted sex lead to fines, at least 1 manager has led to bankruptcy …

Thank you Max for that informative insight into certain apartment managers :+1:

I would say that a lot of differences between what is sold to them about incomes / expenses and what is needed to do to reach the on survival line with the sex competiion with all the other realms. then it’s just like a big snowball coming down the hill

And that “fresh meat” soon gets transformed in “cash cows” with their own apartment and more “fresh meat” are needed to rotate per more realms and …

Loop Glow GIF by xponentialdesign

1 Like

Will my guest come?
why this rush

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes