Dennis & Eleanor

Это проблема языкового барьера и переводов. На самом деле, если бы кто-то пообщался со мной лично то очень бы удивился какой я человек)

Это так смешно :joy::joy::joy:

Very “kind” as we saw before with girls

Очень “добрый”, как мы видели раньше с девушками.

when you are aware of that… you should ban a_____l out of your life

Is there evidence that was Dennis? You should be sure you are not flinging around accusations based on conjecture

Я рад что меня смотрят умные люди :heart::wink:

Вы же должны понимать, что вечеринка без алкоголя это не интересно. Люди просто будут сидеть в телефонах. Вам интересно будет за этим наблюдать ?

By all means have a relaxing _____ with a girl and if the atmosphere and the chemistry is there then that is fine and dandy. But not when the motive is to have sex when the girl is _____ and cannot give consent.

Во что бы то ни стало, выпейте расслабляющий напиток с девушкой, и если атмосфера и химия есть, то это прекрасно и здорово. Но не тогда, когда мотив состоит в том, чтобы заняться сексом, когда девушка пьяна и не может дать согласие.

this translation was by Google translate

For your own sake please stop writing. You make it worse for you with each post you make. You just implied you can only have fun when you are _____. How strange is that… ?
Sex only with _____ girls or when you pay them…

Ради себя самого, пожалуйста, прекрати писать. Ты делаешь себе хуже с каждым своим постом. Ты только что намекнул, что можешь веселиться только тогда, когда пьян. Как странно… ?
Секс только с пьяными девушками или когда ты им платишь…

Я не собираюсь проникать в девушку против ее воли

Sure because she can’t protest anymore after you got her _____

Конечно, потому что она уже не может протестовать после того, как ты ее напоил.

Я говорю не за себя, а за гостей. и я никогда не предлагаю девушке секс за деньги, когда ты умеешь красиво разговаривать и показать себя, тебе не нужны деньги что бы соблазнить девушку :wink:

So…Harmony yes or no?

Depends if he can afford it or how much a_____l he needs to get her _____ …

Она же девушка моего друга ) так же как и Золушка. Вот ты бы трахнул девушку своего друга ? Я так не могу

In fact, I understand his “I can’t afford it” and it has nothing to do with money, but the loss of friendship.

It is well known that long/good friendships can quickly fracture if they end up in bed, and even here it is said that you can’t/won’t afford to lose a friendship. At least that is my understanding of his point of view.

In other words, it’s possible that he could get Harmony into bed, but he can’t afford to lose his friendship with Xavier.

As far as a_____l is concerned, my position is clear.

I will not mention Isidor at all.

2 Likes

To reassure @Harrison10633 , the question was rhetorical, I know Xavier is a good friend of his and I was hoping Dennis would give an answer along those lines.

Dennis comes off as quite egotistical at times and I was afraid that it would be an “if I want I can” answer because that would imply that he doesn’t value his friends at all. And I hate people like that.

1 Like

Видите как может поменяться мнение о человеке , когда вы с ним пообщаетесь. А не просто выливать негатив на него. Поэтому нельзя плохо говорить про человека не зная его. Я же так не делаю )

Now I can answer you directly, I wouldn’t touch my friend’s girlfriend, even if she was throwing herself at me. This is a sacred rule!

That’s why I was interested in your answer. Will the boy show his macho egotism, or will common sense prevail.

1 Like