Dennis & Eleanor

Was that an app? Where can I get it

Не переживайте, все будет замечательно :raised_hands:

1 Like

use the google translator app on your cell phone the latest version for audio. having a good stereo without hiss, and speaking them in a medium to high voice, you can already pick up 80% of what is said in Russian

1 Like

@DENNIS you do a great job fucking Eleanor. Much better than when you were fucking Flora. I hope to see you with different girls some time in the distant future.

3 Likes

1 Like

They try to compare or “same lump” Dennis with Isidor just because they are friends and yet the only person who violently broke the rules was Isidor as Dennis tried to calm them both down! I think that Dennis and Isidor have nothing to do in personality, it’s just that sometimes they both like the roughest sex consented to by women. The problem here has a name and he knows that he has enough power to boycott any participant he wants if he wants…Dennis is not a problem, he has fun, Isidor is a problem, he does not have fun without continuous aggression…

1 Like

Good, beautiful, hot and well shared, Eleanor is hot, what’s there is good, Dennis don’t spoil it with other “things”

:fire:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Undoubtedly, the best bath so far (at least the ones I could see), with images like these
(before I avoided this moment)

:hearts:

2 Likes

Eleanor is getting ready to leave the apartment, I shouldn’t say that, but I will, meet with her

:smile:

She’s gorgeous… Who is she? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looks like a new girl to me

2 Likes

4 Likes

They met by chance while going for a walk and then went to Dennis’ apartment.

@DENNIS , I think I told it right, didn’t I? :wink:

1 Like

Didn’t i saw that movie already??? :rofl:

You’re just jealous, you just have to go for a walk in -censored-, then it happens to you too. :joy: :rofl:

Don’t worry lady, in few days you will receive some flowers