Dennis & Eleanor

I just don’t understand the money issue. What does money mean, would you have to give them some money?

Проблема с переводом скорее всего. Я ничего не писал про деньги

Нет ничего невозможного ) просто не со всеми девушками на vh у меня хорошие отношения, а с кем то слишком хорошие чтобы заниматься сексом, и я не могу себе это позволить. Надеюсь вы поняли что я вам пытаюсь объяснить )

Translation:

Nothing is impossible ) just not all girls on vh I have a good relationship with and some are too good to have sex with and I can’t afford it. I hope you understand what I’m trying to explain to you )

clap lol GIF

У всех есть друзья и враги, с которыми не хочется секса

Это русское выражение, оно у нас оно имеет другое значение. Я имел ввиду что не могу трахнуть свое врага или друга .

ok, but let’s be more practical, what’s the 0-10 chance you get a real fuck with Belle (I’m not talking orchestrated skinning)?

Тут дело в том, что мы оба не хотим секса друг с другом, по личным причинам. Но случиться может всякое :joy::joy::joy: особенно под алкоголем

yes… we have seen that with your best friend @ISIDOR what can happen with a_____l

WTF??? Ты намекаешь на то, чтобы напоить ее, чтобы заняться с ней сексом? Это насколько низко? Это, по меньшей мере, жалко…

1 Like

wow, that’s complicated. I already think that Belle doesn’t want to fuck anyone for real, if she’s not really liking the person, that’s what I tend to realize, and that being so, fucking her outside of that context is difficult for anyone, A way out for you . who already has a close relationship with Flora is proposing a threesome and then you’d be able to do that; look, I’m not telling you to do this, you do what you think is right, but in this context it could be easier.

1 Like

I’m going to work now, anyway it’s really nice talking to you Dennis, you’re the guy with ambiguous and enigmatic sentences. I hope to have many more conversations like this, at least I have fun talking to you

1 Like

My vote is until he learned how to respectfully treat and also write about girls he should have sex with nobody

Мой голос: пока он не научится уважительно относиться, а также писать о девушках, с которыми он должен заниматься сексом, никто не будет

I’m not going to go into that area, the translation there may have been disturbing, either it could mean that he wants to give a_____l to have sex, or it could mean that in a situation where they’re _____, the barriers can fall and things get more spontaneous, I don’t think so this as necessarily disrespect

1 Like

Я не собираюсь этого делать, и не хочу ее ) но если случится так, что мы будем вместе выпивать, наше отношение может поменяться :joy:

Ты очень правильно размышляешь ) не как некоторые люди, которые все воспринимают в негатив

У меня нет предвзятого отношения к людям, я ко всем отношусь так как они этого заслуживают

Dennis just be very careful as that scenario you have described could be construed as a serious sexual assault.

I read enough about your character and attitude and I will ignore your place from now on.

Я достаточно прочитал о твоем характере и отношении и впредь буду игнорировать твое место.

1 Like

Ты даже близко не знаешь какой я на самом деле , нельзя ничего говорить про человека которого ты не знаешь лично. Как ты там говорил , это жалко … )))

That is what him and his friend Isidor already showed. Zero respect for girls. I hope @Flora will read this and warn her friends to go there as they are obviously not safe from Dennis when they are _____.