Dennis & Eleanor

Si elle ne veut pas, elle ne veut pas. Peu importent ses raisons ou son passé. Non = non.

Из за возможных проблем с переводом , серые и зеленые, так думаю будет понятнее :joy::joy::joy:

thank you and good luck with her

2 Likes

Мы вчера очень хотели секса , в первый раз я сказал ей нет, во второй она отказала

Есть ли у вас какие нибудь пожелания по гостям которых вы хотели бы увидеть ?

and what about her saying no? who said I’m against her saying no? keeps repeating the same thing, with me that doesn’t stick with these catchphrases. I have a wife and I know very well what it means to say no. what I’m talking to Denis about is the reasons she gives, and not the fact of saying no per se

2 Likes

Или девочек, которых я бы трахнул ? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

look at the rarest and most precious jewel on vhtv at the moment is Belle, who didn’t want to see Belle have sex for real, now getting that is very complicated, you have to convince her and her boss Flora. hahahaha. I think this department is more complicated for you Dennis although if you could it would be the biggest achievement of all at the moment

1 Like

I bet a lot of money that Dennis will never succeed in fucking Belle . not in a sober state anyway.
:joy: :rofl:

look, let’s say that if it were at a bookmaker, the odd would be 5.40 for Dennis to fuck, that already says a lot about the difficulty. But he asked for my opinion and I gave it, but nothing is impossible, especially the duo Dennis and Flora

1 Like

Probeer het eens met Belle

Now if Belle is too much of a chore, you could at least get a girl that has undercarriage, that would be pretty rare on Vhtv since all the girls on Vhtv are always totally shaved

I’ve always wanted to know what happened to the girl named Antoniette. Apparently she was not on Flora’s good side but I didn’t see for myself

I dare you… Harmony.

Zelfs Kratos staat hoger gerangschikt dan jouw Dennis .
Dat zou pas een uitdaging zijn , om hoger te klimmen dan Kratos

Нет ничего невозможного ) просто не со всеми девушками на vh у меня хорошие отношения, а с кем то слишком хорошие чтобы заниматься сексом, и я не могу себе это позволить. Надеюсь вы поняли что я вам пытаюсь объяснить )

Но я постараюсь реализовать, то что вы просите и пишите здесь

Так что говорите чего вы хотите увидеть, и я правда буду стараться реализовать ваши желания

I want if possible, a girl who has undercarriage (a strip of hair on her), i.e. doesn’t have her entire crotch shaved, that would be fun, different and sexy

But all the girls were yours you told us?