Dennis & Eleanor

Don’t write so fast, I’m also looking at other apartments at the same time
(For example the beautiful Medea) @Medea )
:star_struck:

Oh now she is beautiful lol when I remember you saying not to long ago about her being shy lol strange how we forget now

Yes, it’s true I criticized a lot , @Medea but only in sex you know why, but in the shower and shave, @Medea always been one of the best Vhtv residents of all years, excellent in the she share it, I never said otherwise, Eleanor, who I like her, in the shower and shave, she’s not at the same level as her, but unlike several residents and guests, she made a great effort to improve and loosen up more, something that many residents and guests don’t do

Dennis always thinks he doesn’t have to do anything and gets every woman somehow.

Flowers should be enough! Giving flowers will get you sex, if not right away then just squeeze a little.

Last night she didn’t think this was enough and if she wanted to have sex with him she even opened up and wanted to leave.

Dennis could only score with branded clothing that was used for selfies.

Apparently opinions about Dennis have changed. After the phone call with Mr. X, the ID card was photographed. So maybe you have more plans now…

1 Like

Sorry Max, but your answer doesn’t fit what I wrote at all. Are you sure you wanted to answer me? :thinking: :crazy_face: :sweat_smile:

I corrected it once, wasn’t really focused…

listening in Russian and writing in English if you live in Germany … that doesn’t always go well … :crazy_face:

How old is this dog? He’s always not housebroken

Так и есть )

уча́стница?

You should get your profile certified by VHTV…

You mean that we know that it is the real “Dennis” … :laughing:

Otherwise it could theoretically also be Amy… :joy:

As far as I know, Amy doesn’t know Russian …

Я тоже не говорю по-русски, но с программой перевода справилась бы даже Эми.

Теперь вы спокойны )?

yesterday with an audio translator I managed to understand a lot of things from your conversation with Lely in bed and she really with you, she is being more holy than she usually is. She’s trying to convince you of a shyness she doesn’t has. The first day she showed up at Xavier’s she went to the bathroom with a boy, sucked him in the clear, then leaned over, took off her panties and stayed there, waiting for the boy to fuck, without ceremony, too bad the boy couldn’t straighten out the hair well. his role, because he went after the condom and got all wrapped up. Then, on another occasion, that same guy fucked her on the sofa in the living room, with several people around, all with light. Be careful, because she might be giving you good excuses not to fuck her anymore, her problem is not shyness, you can be sure of that

Да, там во всем личные проблемы

Lely is beautiful, looks like a catwalk model, but help me with one last thing, I’m curious and I can’t identify, are her eyes green or blue?

Серо-зеленые