Deleted message

@VHTV_James Ok, this is important to me. I want to know exactly what part of my comment was not acceptable that it had to be censored? So, we cannot say that the sex is awful, that the women are not very attractive, that the sex is obscured by the guys body, that it’s boring, that I don’t see how anyone can enjoy it? Please tell me cause I’ve see variations of these same comments on this board from many people, even from your very own moment operators and yet it’s my comment that gets censored. Tell me where the line is and then tell me you’ll moderate others comments the same way even your own staff.

Amy’s post that was censored - “The sex in this apartment is awful and the women are not very attractive at all. All I ever see is this guys ass humping something underneath of him. For as much as they do, it’s all boring. Guess you have to be there. I don’t get it how anyone can enjoy this place at all.”

You made an off-topic post in the Archive Request thread:

This was deleted. Just be careful next time, it’s hard to believe this was accidental, considering there was just 1 post above in the thread.

I’m pretty sure that I made a comment in Sophia & Elon’s thread, not a archive request thread. Maybe I’m wrong, so in that case then can you place my original comment in their thread then? That’s where it belongs.

But yesterday someone posted a whole MEME with one of the ladies in the ocean with humpback whales referring to her as a whale because of her size, with air coming out of her buthole? And that is OK?

miss j GIF

Are you implying that I purposely posted a comment in a wrong thread for some diabolical reason? Why say that to me. Geez!

Of course, we’re all equal but some are more equal then others. Get a moments operator badge and you can pretty much get away with anything apparently. Go figure!

We can crack jokes - but there has to be a line! And if people are going to be apprehended then be consistent and treat everyone the same if we cross that line.

Dunno. Was GIF the only message content? Then it’s a good reason to remove the post. Make posts content-full. If you need to react, just use emojis for the post you react to. But replying with GIF only may lead to post removal. It has been described in our Forum FAQ recently

This is why VHTV shouldn’t employ it’s members to do jobs for them. It creates a relationship and a bond that interferes with their ability to be fair. There are players above the board and from their vantage point they can do more then just us lowly creatures on the ground level. It’s pretty obvious to those people who aren’t so privileged, not so much to the privileged ones on the inside.

Seriously? You’re going to delete gif only posts? Why? Who is that is really bothered by that, you?

Your response is WHACK! It just goes to show, you target to silence specific members of this forum.

There is no difference between using a GIF and Emoji for a response.

Here I am saying a tenant was made fun of and this is your response?

DISGUSTING!

"Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream. " WTH? So, we have to talk about whatever is being talked about or else it gets the axe? This makes no sense to me.

I really like the gif only comments. Doesn’t bother me at all. Usually they are quite funny.

Exactly! As per VHTV, the post must be full. But you can respond to Emoji only. Then remove the GIF option then!

Never heard of such a thing on a forum. Makes no sense. Often a gif is good response. Why limit the response to one of a half dozen emojis? Seems silly to me. Wonder whose idea that was?

Post Details

Sure. Usually I always help new-coming forum members with merging & moving posts, as they may get confused with interface and overall concept. But you’re Day-1 user, Amy, show 'em how it’s done. This time i’ll restore the post & move it to the thread it should belong to:

Not that I’m implying it, but come on, there was one single post in the thread you were posting it to. Didn’t seem like an accident to me

Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

Maybe it’s only me. I don’t know.

There is a difference. You can simply react with emoji’s function to the corresponding post.

It’s so forbidden for you to express your views but ok to reference and crop people’s photos and make them whales for fun!

VHTV!

phaedra parks have several seats GIF

And the same with a GIF! What is the point of a GIF here then? Make it make sense.

1 Like

Well, in this case you are mistaken. I had no idea that I posted that in that thread. I thought I was in the main thread. Sorry, but this forum concept is not particularly to my liking as you may have heard me say. It’s cluttered and not especially intuitive to me.

I never said anything about that GIF content. You wanted to make fun of other people’s appearance? Compose the message, add a GIF.

Send Tom Hanks GIF