Deleted message

I don’t get the gif hate at all. Probably one of the workers got upset and cried and got their way it seems to me. As if they don’t do the same thing to other people.

Are you saying it’s ok for me to create a message and then make fun of someone’s appearance with a GIF. But you try to silence @_goodfrog for speaking of someone’s age?

Is You Okay Youtube GIF

None of this makes sense - never heard so much madness in my life.

EEK ! dont bring me into this im in enough trouble , we frogs like quietness and zero ripples on our ponds :shushing_face:

nene leakes reality tv GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

VHTV just ban him he s a trouble maker :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As long you’re not purposely insulting someone, it should be fine. Sure, insult is a very subjective topic, but as per Amy’s comments above, no, nobody reported that post and never cried about it. I guess in the case with your message (i mean the message of your GIF), if you were fat shaming people, that would be considered insult without anybody needed to report that.

As long as they put my monies back in my account when they ban me!

nene leakes television GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: dont be silly :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just be aware that forum ban is not equal to main website ban. And vice-versa.

WHAT? you have moderators for this reason! How is it you flag everything Amy says, but none of the moderators thought ,taking a woman’s picture, cropping it into an ocean with whales, with air coming out her buthole is not degrading?

I posted a GIF with a scene from the exorcist and it was the most grotesque post since this forum opened. Sent me all sorts of community guidelines. FOR WHAT?

Real Housewives GIF by Slice

1 Like

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

if you get banned from only the forum you maybe get 5% refund otherwise be quiet your digging a large hole slowly but its very funny

Do you actually, honestly, think, that being banned from a forum - will have any impact on my wellbeing? If anything. All they have done by opening this forum is to expose how messy and unprofessional they are, who they pick, and choose who to come for to silence. I am entitled to challenge anyone, they can of course ban me if I am explicitly disrespectful - so far, I’ve been diplomatic.

family guy phone GIF

Yes very diplomatic infact i hear the Talban need a Consulate :innocent:

I aint touching that.

nene leakes reading GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Either way, the truth of the matter is that there are different levels of moderation on this forum. One for those on the pro-vhtv side, who can and do post insults all the time towards other members, tenants, and managers, but never get sanctioned, and those on the nay-vhtv side, who routinely get their posts moved and deleted and constantly get the rules thrown at them.

That Part!

Taraji P Henson Applause GIF

Only been pulled once on the forum (ref age s ) excepted they dont like it so asked them to pull it down , The next day Mr Jabbs was asking the age of a bird & its sex & its name , So i felt the need to pull him up for this transgression , the said yellow feathered bird is now in full moult and flying around pooing on its owners :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes - they say what they want about paying customers and tenants, VHTV says NOTHING. Free labor! But for me who have been supporting them since I discovered them just about two years ago.

Want to tell me, I must not respond with a GIF only but can use an emoji. Nooo difference in the other.

I Cant Episode 4 GIF by The Bachelor