Cute, funny, awesome, amazing animals...but not cats

These birds are gorgeous and the main point of the video was very touching, thank you for sharing it.

3 Likes

I think I’m glad I can’t hear it, (although as inquisitive as I am, it would be nice if I could). :laughing: :laughing: But, I’m sure it’s amazing. Thanks for the description.
:+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Indeed it is and as far as bird song is concerned, there are a fair few more quite extraordinary sounds to be heard, as well as many that are truely BEAUTIFUL.

3 Likes

We have here in city the same family of ravens for many years as daily visitors on our balcony.Also magpies and a couple of oak geais !They re waiting something to eat behind the windows …

Washing food before eating, more tender! LOL

We could read the number of the ring on another pic I sent to Birds association, they identified it and the origin is 80kms from this city

7 Likes

Some are waiting like this front window, watching inside!

6 Likes

I wonder if that is what is otherwise known a Eurasian Jay (as shown in your top row of pictures), not to be confused with the Blue Jay, from across ‘the pond’ (the USA).

Quite a sight I would imagine, particularly the first time you saw one doing that through your window!!!

Named here Oak Geai, mb the same, i ve been many times in USA where we can see Blue Geais in gardens

2 Likes

When they have a bb, they come in family to teach the child mb lol

2 Likes

Yes…just seems to be another way to write the word ‘Jay’. It’s like gaol / jail. Same meaning, just a different spelling. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OOps, yes, I wrote in french Geai
It s Jay indeed , sorry

2 Likes

No problem! :slight_smile:

1 Like

gorilla hurrying GIF

When the wife is shouting :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

How did you know where to go film @robwin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

gorilla running GIF

Got to get up for work :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

What a beautiful little film. It’s so heartwarming to see such a thing.

4 Likes

fight gorilla GIF

Deciding who washes the dishes after tea :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank goodness they weren’t throwing them at each other, between the punches!!! :laughing: :gorilla:

4 Likes

A baby octopus.

6 Likes

Bad hair day!

6 Likes