Cute, funny, awesome, amazing animals...but not cats

Yes and remarkably, that’s actually the MALE you are seeing doing that! :confounded:

2 Likes

Is that remarkable because the female wouldn’t be bothered with catching snowflakes? Also, how do you tell the male from the female?

He’s so cute, but his shoes don’t fit. If it’s not real, someone is a very good artist.

3 Likes

Anyone for the Salsa (it’s a type of dance)?

5 Likes

Always thought is was sauce for barbecue :joy:

1 Like

5 Likes

Snowflakes? I commented on the seahorse video not the Raven one! Male seahorses are in fact the ones who give birth. Hence my comment about it being remarkable.

2 Likes

No definitely not real… AI generated I think you will find.

2 Likes

Whatcha got there?

5 Likes

I swear when I clicked on the icon to go back to the post you quoted, it took me to the raven video.

Oh…well anyway, I was talking about how remarkable (in my opinion) it is that it is males of the seahorse species (and there are a number of them) who carry and give birth to the little ones. I think they are one of very few (if any other) creatures on earth to do that. I am quite happy to be corrected on that point though, if need be.

2 Likes

Also, for dipping and other things, but there is a Latin dance called Salsa, as well.

2 Likes

That is quite awesome. I think, at a time long ago and far, far away, I did actually know that, but had clearly forgotten it. Thanks for the reminder.

:hushed: :open_mouth: :astonished:

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes
@David , I saw these and immediately thought of you.

I don’t know what this sounds like or if it’s loud, but the subtitle, and his wide open mouth, would suggest it is.

5 Likes

5 Likes

This is AMAZING. Wait for it.

5 Likes

Oh yes, very loud! Not easy to explain the sound to you but if you can imagine a whistle to begin with and a sort of half a wailing police siren as the latter part, then you might be quite close to having an idea of what I have just heard!

3 Likes