Cute, funny, awesome, amazing animals...but not cats

5 Likes

Hey bird, I can do that, too!

And, a great bellyflop at the end!

5 Likes

He came back to say thank you.

5 Likes

That’s VERY typical behaviour from a bird of prey. Most common in falcons (the bird here is a Harpy Eagle), it is simply their way of focussing on something. Owls will do it too.

It’s still amusing nonetheless.

1 Like

Is that a plattapus? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes it is definitely a Duck Billed Platypus, even if AI was used to ‘create’ it.

1 Like

Beautiful “flowers”.

5 Likes

Beautiful Monarch butterflies.

2 Likes

Like a baby cat is called a kitten, a baby platypus is known as a puggle.
:smiley:

3 Likes

Oops, wrong ice floe! Don’t mind me!

7 Likes

HEEEEY!! Stop pecking at my pecker.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Always lend a helping “hand”.

7 Likes

The most IMPRESSIVE and GIANT animal in the world.

Even though it didn’t name it, the most giant animal that has ever existed is the blue whale. It even dwarfs the biggest dinosaurs.

6 Likes

Absolutely stunning. Much nicer to look at than ANY man made submarine.

3 Likes

And, maybe even bigger, IDK. Blue whales can be 110 feet (33.528 meters) long and weigh more than 330,000 pounds (149685.482 kilograms).

The heaviest one ever killed (back in 1947) weighed 418,878 pounds (189999.865 kilograms).

They are one of the species known as baleen whales. They eat tiny planktonic creatures, such as krill, which they filter through their baleen plates. These plates are made of the same substance as your fingernails, keratin.

3 Likes

Can you just imagine the amount of water that goes into that HUGE (that’s a massive understatement I know) mouth when they do?!!! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Probably enough to fill a bathtub or two. (Joking!) It’s probably enough to fill an entire house.

I wish there was something in that video to give some context to how big they are compared to a person.

1 Like

The things you learn.
:smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

11 Likes