Criticism turn into a troll

agree GIF

1 Like

So if your wife, girlfriend, fuck buddy etc. told you that you had a great big fat cock you would tell her to stop and tell her she was body shaming/bullying you? :thinking:

Well, this is the perfect example of how you are twisting the words in your favour. Our initial debate was about telling someone that has a fat ass, you added the word great next to it now and try to tell me that is the same thing. Well, it is not the same thing at all. Just now your sentence it is a compliment by adding the word ā€œgreatā€

So what you are saying is the word great changes the sentence to make it ok? So then with your logic if I said she had a great big fat ass it would be ok but if I said she had a fat ass it would not be ok?

In my humble the word great does not change the sentence much at all. Therefore I am not twisting the words in my favor.

1 Like

I have heard/read plus-size women/girls describing themselves as ā€œcurvy or plumpā€, never heard anyone call themselves ā€œfatā€, unless they do it jokingly.

I am not referring to heaver set women necessarily. I am also not saying that they would call themselves fat when referring to their entire body. I am talking strictly about their ass. A lot of girls like or want to have an above average size bottom, i.e. a fat ass. There is a huge difference between saying a girl is a fat ass vs saying she has a fat ass. Sometimes it is even spelled differently. Being spelled as phat ass.

fat has a negative connotation to it, itā€™s often used as an insult, if you wanna compliment a girlsā€™ ass you can use curvy, nice, etc ā€¦

Seems he really needs to learn how to talk with girls :joy: :joy:

Shrug for some yes and that is why I also mentioned it is sometimes spelled phat. Which stands for pretty hot and tempting. Itā€™s similar to saying the girl is thicc which is different than saying she is thick.

Lmao I can tell you right now most girls my age would raise their eyebrow and ask me why I am talking to them like their parents. :rofl: Like I have said many times now I really think age has a lot to do with it. Jargon and slang are constantly changing and evolving. What maybe acceptable for one generation may not be for another.

You have not yet revealed your age, but according to this version it can not be much older than 18 ā€¦ :joy:

As much as I will reveal is that I am younger than you and older than 18. :wink:

Yeah, older people donā€™t care much about being PC, I guess in your age itā€™s hard to change bad habits :wink: like they say " old habits die hard ".

I think youā€™re much closer to 18 than 40. :joy:

That explains much. Are you 36 by any chance?

Shrug, how you talk and what you say at least for me changes depending on who you are around. What is socially acceptable for some people will not be for others.

Nope I am not. I will also not be discussing my age further. I hope you will respect my decision.

In french ,with respect, we say: une belle grosse, une pulpeuse, une rondeā€¦

2 Likes

I m seeing so called moderators and some viewers are keep trolling participants which they considered as coolā€¦ā€¦ rules are made for everyone if u r supporting against trollers and haters first change yourselfā€¦. Donā€™t know what u guys think of them they are also human do u ever realise how they felt when u call them by bad words and make fun of themā€¦.:smirk:

First change yourself then change othersā€¦.:unamused:

Whatā€™s with this holier-than-thou attitude recently? You have spent several months attempting to cause a divide and a___e users on this forum