Cooper & Charlize

There was a Gang R__e in 22nd Jan 2022, at Cooper & Charlize @andre85

Are these the Gang R____ts, that’s ALL I am asking, because if they are, I am OUT of this Apartment, FOREVER.

@robwin do You know?

@jabbath1987 I know that You will remember it.

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

Yes but that has nothing to do with this place. Please stay on topic.

ok but it has nothing to do with these guys…

@jabbath1987 I was asking because there is NO FCUKING WAY that I will or want to see Violent or R__ey People, if I isn’t them then of course I will take My Comment Down for You.

This was a Question, NOT an Accusation.

1 Like

@Lazurus_aka_Virgil No, I mean are they the Gang R____ts from Cooper & Charlize Apartments.

There was never any r__e in that place. So I do not get how you come to that question…
YOu are going to ask that in every topic now? :thinking:

2 Likes

WTAF are You talking about @jabbath1987 ?

You and many other People saw and said it Yourselves, its right there in the Time Line of that Apartment’s Thread FFS.

So is it them, or isn’t it?

As soon as I get conformation I will take ALL of these Posts and Comments down, OK?

@Bigdan I am not them.

@andre85 Hi, and thank You, I wasnt sure but they looked dodgy and familiar to Me, which is why I asked, I wasnt Accusing anyone, and neither would I.

But Jabba did say that they were, here:

jabbath1987Moments Operator

Bigdan

22m

Yes but that has nothing to do with this place. Please stay on topic.

And then He Lied and said that there was NO ____ for some Reason.

jabbath1987Moments Operator

Bigdan

16m

There was never any r__e in that place. So I do not get how you come to that question…
YOu are going to ask that in every topic now? :thinking:

I never asked about a r__e what are you talking about :thinking:

@jabbath1987 No, of course not, but don’t say that there was NEVER a ____ in that Place, because both You and I and Dozens of other Members know that there was, don’t We?

excuse me but what are you getting at? i think we have explained to you that ceres ex inga’s apartment where guys showed up they are not the r____ts…(trust me put your mind at rest the r____ts were banned from vhtv)…

@andre85 then why didn’t someone say that in the FIRST PLACE?

IN PLAIN ENGRISH.

Even Jabba said it was them FFS.

I’m sorry but you are so wrong trust me…gur ahead and don’t think about it anymore… :+1:

@andre85 Really?

I’ll go find it and Tag You in it then, OK?

and an old thing that obviously wasn’t good to see…

@andre85 Start here, and work Your way up and down, and You will see.

Even the CEO of VHTV agreed it was Gang R__e.

yes it was r__e in fact people are no longer participants of vhtv I don’t understand what you’re getting at…