Cooper & Charlize

Still hope Jennifer & Bradley are moving in there :heart_eyes:

I’m not familiar with them, but if you think they are a great couple, then I’m sure they are. When were they last on VHTV?

A small taste plenty more in archive Watch Hard Sex Jennifer & Bradley hard fucking and spanking, Sep29/20 | Naked people with Dylan & Kylara in Bedroom | The biggest Voyeur Videos gallery (voyeur-house.tv)

Thanks. She is hot!! :heart_eyes: Ok, I agree with Jabbath, bring them back! :laughing:

I’m just back as well… :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

Very good couple. Low key no problems and like to have friends with benefits. Plus Jen is hot.

3 Likes

Their new names are Evan&Amels.

1 Like

Amels is hot :+1:

this is the trade, you will try all kinds of variations :+1:

@jabbath1987 We can archive this topic now. I have opened a new topic for Evan & Amels. :wink:

Changing their names is disgusting ,i will never forget

So changing names and keeping people. No thanks… Anyways this topic is now archived.

Well done! The change of status from tenants to permanent guests. I don’t know if VHTV can contractually prohibit inviting such and such a person? We will see if the “punishments” are applicable to “new” tenants!

I’m guessing its a good ploy to get around the _____ing ban. :smirk:

Creo que vi mal o los chicos se acaban de besar :eye::lips::eye:

I 100% agree with every word you said there @marcie59 absolutely.

Russia is Civilized?

Never has been and never will be, Blame Vlad the In-saner now, and Ivan the Terrible in the beginning.

No, Encouraging is NOWHER near a Strong enough Word, but Aiding and Abetting is, @Charllize&Cooper and Both of those Boys are ALL Guilty of Sexual Assault, Actual Body Harm, R__e, Gang R__e, don’t ever forget that, in any Civilized Country they would have been Arrested, Charged with those Offences, sent to Trial, Found Guilty, and been given Hefty Sentences, like 12 Year is Jail.

1: Girl says No.
2: Boys carry on and R__e Her.
3: Charlize and Cooper Help them.
4: Game Over, that is NOT R__e, that is a Gang R__e

The End: Guilty As Charged, Send Them Down, 25 Years Each.

1 Like

No, She was Gang R__ed by the Four of them, which is a Far Worse Crime, surely?

@Sparkles