Connection problems? (UK)

It is not something you can help with unfortunately. It actually fluctuates hour by hour. One hour it could be Apartment 1, 4 and 6, with cameras 1,2 and 3 wirrrring away at you and the next it could be Apartments 2, 3 and 5, with cameras 4,5 and 6 doing it. It is not a technical problem, it is an internet problem as such and could also be down to the Country, or Countries providing the connection, etc. The only way to solve it, would be to upgrade in several departments, or move lol and as I have stated, as long as the money keeps rolling in, they will never fork-out for that.

Hello. I noticed when I log off my account and go into free mode it opens all apartments free cams but when I log back in it wont open any. WTF??? Looks like I wont resubscribe if this issue persist.

Did you try Support & Members Help | Voyeur House TV Support ?

Seems to be working here okay and are 100% sure you have the correct details? :slight_smile:

It could also be a cookie issue, not saying it is but it may be worth clearing the cookies for VHTV as sometimes a cookie can become corrupt. :slight_smile:

Or as Sparkles rightly says support will be ale to help you out. :slight_smile:

Not quite sure what the problem is lol…So when you “pay” for it, you get NOTHING, but when you sign out you get it for “free”, you get ALL Apartments and rooms…?..and the problem is? lol

I’m in the UK. I have BT Fibre to Cabinet giving 50Mbit download using MS Edge as primary browser. I notice that from time to time VH hangs when trying to switch appartment or room, the problem is normally solved by opening in Chrome. After about 10 minutes I can go back to Edge and all is fine. Problem invariably happens between midnight and 2AM. I have to admit that as I have 3 screens running on one PC I’m putting a large load on the graphics card. Normally switching between rooms/appartments on VH is far quicler on VH than it is on RLC but both had improved considerably on where they were 3 years ago.

Im in uk i have no connection problems at all

screens?..You greedy so and so lol. I agree it has improved over the years, but in my opinion, still not good enough. I understand that there will always be connection issues, due to fluctuation, etc. but still… It could be made a hell of a lot better, with some money spent on it and Customer satisfaction sorted out first and then worry about profits. On the Graphics-card issue, my friend has 6 b___din monitors going on this Site, at times (talk about “overk__l”!!), he is running an ASUS NVIDIA GeF___e GTX 1050 PH-GTX1050TI-4G 4 GB GDDR5 128 Bit Memory HDMI/DP/DVI PCI Express 3 Graphics Card and it copes with it all perfectly well…apart from the Site issues. Ok, it is expensive at (roughly) £160 quid, but maybe worth upgrading if you are going to be “that” much of a VHTV connoisseur lol

Lucky you lol…The rest of us, it seems, have :0)

Been watching VHTV for over 3 years never had 1 problem and i live in England and use Sky Broadband and Google chrome never had 1 problem

Hi Derek, apparently there were some issues today, but not too sure if they are related to the other day as I didn’t see them myself after repeated logging off and on and you can read more about them here. :slight_smile: