Cleo, Montana

Do you mean “playing with her bits”? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: BTW, nice pics. :+1: :+1:

Thanks mate

1 Like

Off line yet again.

Offline status now changed to relocation.

This can’t have been a planned relocation because they only installed a new livingroom cam a week ago.

Lol, 21 days ago Jabbath predicted they would be moving apartments again in three weeks. @jabbath1987, can you give me some picks for lotto numbers next?

As a follower of the +7 apartments, it does not surprise me, they move all the freaking time.

2 Likes

Some of them move way too often - Karolina immediately springs to mind.

Not all of them are frequent re-locators though, the current Siora, Tristan apartment has been online since at least April.

When Lotto would be so easily predictable like the +7 places everybody would be millionaire.

Too bad. They had an amazing bathroom cam.

any updates to when cleo will be back online @kaya

3 places are expected to be launched in +7 next week, so I assume one of them is for them

thank you @kaya

1 Like

What about some places by Anna & Alex? We need some of them too. The +7 should not take over the site :open_mouth:

1 Like

The only thing I heard is they are going to have an opening in the end of month:)

hopefully yan soon as well

Montana and the girlfriend are back with there own separate apartment

hopefully this means cleo will get her own apartment @kaya as she was living with montana

1 Like

We don’t know participants plans, the only thing I can say for sure is that if her name is not listed here and she is signed, then she will live in another place. Don’t know whether on her own or with somebody

ok thank you

I removed Cleos name now…

Better to archive this one (as cleo montana) and remove from archive the Montana one (and update realm number).

In the end it’s just the manager playing with relocations to have all them listed always on top of the list

1 Like