Cleo, Montana

:tv: Live Stream :video_camera: Archive Videos

Renamed on 2021-09-02 Montanas name added

2 Likes

Cleo & Calli are back online after relocation

Lol next relocation in two or three weeks? :rofl:

yeah lol the usual routine :rofl:

1 Like

well the realm has returned, but have Cleo & Calli returned?

1 Like

I do not know. I wonder about the bathroom view. You won’t see much of people in that tub…

As I said in another thread, none of the managers care enough about the bathroom, they just put a token camera in a random place without thought for the best view.

Here we have 3 living room cams, 3 bedroom cams, 2 cams in the kitchen, even the hall manages to get 2 cams. So why is there only 1 cam in the bedroom and why is it so far away from the bath/shower?

Well manager does not care obviously. But not worth making a ticket as we will have relocation in at max three weeks again :crazy_face:

Cam in bathroom is only good for showers and even then it is kind of dark in the corner. They should take one of the hall cams and put it next to the tub. I wil try to open up a ticket to suggest.

1 Like

They will relocate in at max. three weeks again anyways :upside_down_face:

2 beautiful Asian :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: ladies

Name changed to Cleo as Callis name got removed

the asian girls are very sexy in this apartment

2 Likes

yes they are very

the cams in the living room are not good it would be nice to see more close up

Wait til next relocation :rofl:

is there something you know and we dont

Places of this manager relocate on average every three weeks. So it is not worth complaining about bad placed cams :upside_down_face:

The problem with the new Cleo apartment is that it is too big for only 12 cams to cover adequately.

Living Room There are 3 cams but all need binoculars to get a view of what is happening. An extra cam is required zoomed onto the couch. This is the best camera position there is, and this view should really be from the worst position in the room not the best one.

Bedroom There is a second bed in the bedroom, but that half of the bedroom has no camera’s covering it. This is the only camera that can see it and it is too far away. So at least 1 extra camera is needed for that part of the bedroom.

Bathroom The camera is too far away from the bath and is too low down. Ideally a second camera is needed looking down into the bath in the area I’ve circled.

1 Like

The two asian girls are wonderful!

1 Like