Cleo, Montana

The two asian guys are wonderful too. I just want to see them a bit closer.

前天那个亚洲女孩叫什么,她还会回来么

Yesterday I raised a ticket asking for an additional bathroom cam closer to the bath and higher up. Less than 24 hours later it looks like they are doing just that.

@VHTV_James really has amazing customer service. What other site would do something like this so quickly. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to get very afraid of the amount of power you have over VHTV. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

If there’s any cams you want installing I only charge a $100 request fee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

New cam in place, ready to go live.

1 Like

Wow. That was fast! Thanks Stanley for putting in the request!

I noticed the one guest guy who has been having sex with Cleo is still not named - any suggestions?

1 Like

He’s been around a few of the +7 apartments over recent months, so does probably deserve a name. Do you want to do the honours of choosing one?

1 Like

He has a bit of a pompadour going on with his hair, how about Elvis lol

Elvis it is then.

The new bathroom cam has gone live. Just need someone to get in and try it out now.

2 Likes

Good view. Well done :+1:

1 Like

Just checking to make sure the new bathroom cam is still working.

Seems to be working ok.

hopefully Cleo Montana and Montana’s girlfriend have some threesome fun that would be epic viewing

Added Montanas name, left remark when she joined this place

1 Like

A new living room cam was installed today. Not gone live yet though.

It looks like Montana has left or been kicked out because the last I saw she was having a right strop on the phone with someone then proceeded to dismantle the cams.

I see they are at Demira and Myagis place, dunno what’s going on.

Tell Go On GIF