Cleo, Montana

Montana and the girlfriend are back with there own separate apartment

hopefully this means cleo will get her own apartment @kaya as she was living with montana

1 Like

We don’t know participants plans, the only thing I can say for sure is that if her name is not listed here and she is signed, then she will live in another place. Don’t know whether on her own or with somebody

ok thank you

I removed Cleos name now…

Better to archive this one (as cleo montana) and remove from archive the Montana one (and update realm number).

In the end it’s just the manager playing with relocations to have all them listed always on top of the list

1 Like

Not sure. It is still the same realm. Just after relocation one name went missing. I did a remark in first post.

I agree with @Sparkles, whenever names are removed it should definitely be archived. How else would you be able to easily find things regarding Cleo later, when people go searching for it afterwards? If you are going to practice discretion, and follow realm numbers when it suits, you will only turn this forum into the same bloody mess as the archive.

In my opinion relocations should go back in the same position on the apartment list as they were in before they went offline.

Yes for sure. I second this. What do you think about this @kaya ? This way the places which do constant relocations can’t cheat their way up the list anymore.

I agree, but this was not only a relocation, a tenant left the project as well.

One name getting removed never lead to changing the position on the list.

Okay I will archive this one and make a new one. Alright :wink:

I’m talking about the forum, not the apartment list.

Here is Montanas new topic:

Usually that’s what happens, but when there are two places instead of one I don’t think that would be fair enough. Same question about old place and changing participants - does it deserve bump or not? Guess it depends. Anyway, it’s not support who defines list order:)

1 Like

But I have the impression the +7 places use the many relocations for getting up the list again. I can’t imagine a different reason for relocating so often. :thinking: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

very hot show girls :ok_hand:t5:

beautiful for sure…

Haven’t many of them had landlord and/or neighbor problems?