Cinderella, Kerri

Quality? :joy: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Not important for this manager, quantity is important.

Guys should be ready to fuck anything. In return, most girls are also willing to fuck the guys (without [much] lead time).

who is this beautiful girl?

3 Likes

Она наш гость. И ей так же не выбрали имя. Давайте вместе придумаем имена нашим новым девушкам?:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Xenia? Ксения?

4 Likes

Is there a name that she prefers?

I think she looks like a Brenda.

Sorry, Brenda is taken, How about Brandy

3 Likes

unlucky night for ben guest girl spent the night no room for him :man_shrugging:

What do you think of the name Loreta? Has anyone used it before? Where to look from?

There has been a Loretta, maybe a one t version would be OK.

I just check the participant list in the video Archive, that would seem like the most complete list of used names!

1 Like

What about Sanaya?

name her sophie

Это имя еще не занято?

1 Like

нет, не занято, и оно подходит, другое имя, а также имя моей бывшей девушки, мне нравится это имя

I see a Sofi, a Sofia, and a Sophia, but no Sophie, in the video archive list.

1 Like

Я извиняюсь, она наш гость, и будет гостить у нас какое то время😅

2 Likes

@jabbath1987

Can you please choose one of the suggested names for Cindrella’s and Kerri’s guest and enter it into the wiki? :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe @Cinderella will also provide a nice picture of her for this? :heart:

3 Likes

Sanaya is available. I would really appreciate some photos from @Kerri :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

6 Likes

К сожалению есть только одно фото. Я разместила его на форуме :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I will add her to the Wiki later :kissing_heart: Thanks

2 Likes

Aya is definitely thinking: This peace and quiet and lots of space are wonderful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes