Cinderella, Kerri

How can you say that, you can see how pleased Kerri is … :joy:

even Ben’s visit doesn’t seem to improve the mood … i’d say if looks could k__l …

3 Likes

Kerri shows how beautiful she finds everything … :wink:

1 Like

OMG, Is that Alec?

YES .it’s Alec

Wasn’t he sent into exile sometime ago?

some exiles have probably been dissolved or the people have been pardoned …

Mit Isidor und Ben befindet sich Alec doch in bester Gesellschaft… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

You mean they’ve all beaten up women before?

With Ben there are even 5 people in the apartment and it could be a bit cramped. The only question is whether and when Isidor will test the new guest girl

Since everyone is officially single, this is very possible … :joy: :rofl:

Useless is the last part Alec is famous for. How was he not banned for life after years of violence towards Alisa, is beyond my understanding.

I guess, like Robwin said, on Vhtv it matters who you know, not what you do :roll_eyes:

Same applies for Ben, ironically, Teresa was banned but not him :thinking::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Makes total sense :crazy_face:

Boys are needed when they have sex in front of the camera …

Certain managers even lend the boys to each other …

Maybe they also say Ben & Co are just guests … and therefore not officially with VHTV … :joy: :rofl:

Still do not get why they keep inviting them. Kerri does not even seem to like them too. They add nothing. Just k__ling the mood and using up air :rofl::man_facepalming:

1 Like

You are totally right about the “certain” managers.

All of them from this group of boys, had the same managers. All the bad things happened thru the time in this area, was in their apartments. No need to mention them, most of us, know who they are…

Well, that’s not what this trio is very famous for :crazy_face::joy::joy::joy:

00:54:21

6 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes