Cinderella, Kerri

Thank you for mentioning, we’ll check what happened. But, if you ever have suspicions, it’s very important that you reach out to our support team directly and immediately

1 Like

I didn’t see it either because I don’t watch the apartment anymore. But after checking it, I noticed this cut because shortly before, there had been an argument in the bathroom between C&I where he grabbed her by the hair. If Kerri hadn’t intervened, things would probably have escalated right there.

To be honest, I don’t feel like going through everything to find the usual arguments between the two. It’s enough to read it here.

1 Like

What i have seen in the morning was, exactly like you said, the usual argument, nothing more or less.

Maybe even less than usual i might say.

What’s hard to understand, is why people are still trying to manipulate things here on the forum, just to see Cinderella with other boys, when it’s clearer than day and night that she doesn’t have even the smaller intention to do so. Feels like what she wants, doesn’t matter at all :roll_eyes:

This one gap can be seen from different angles, it’s just a short lag of this specific camera

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying my mistake, Kaya. :heart:

2 Likes

Dear @Cinderella I am very sorry all of these viewers are saying such not nice things about you. Please do not listen to all of the haters! You are wonderful. I hope you have a great day. You deserve it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :hugs:

Of course, Any potential act that could present legal issues will make them lock the timeline while VHTV scrubs out the evidence!

And then the girl will be pressured to say nothing happened that she didn’t want! Or it was all her fault!

@kaya already told us this didn’t happen…

Shame on you VH-TV !!!
They cuted off the timeline !!
It was in the bedroom on cam9 to see
Look at the timeline - it ends at 05:49:50 and goes on at 05:51:56 :rage: :rage:
Zhe scene when Isidor hit Cinderella in her face was between 05:50:00 - 05:51:00
Isidor puted his left arm around Cinderellas neck and pressed her against him - than suddenly he slapped his left hand in Cinderellas face :rage: :rage: I wish i could be in this Apartment - i would kick this s__ty boy throu all rooms.
Watch in the beedroom cam 9 at 05:52:00 he is slapping against her leg and Cinderella wince in fear.
Also at the hall cam then Cinderella wants to leav at 06:10:07
S__ty boy moves towards Cinderella - she wince in fear to get another slap and goes down to the floor in devense.
Shame on you VHTV !!!

You can say its a Problem between I and C , but cutting the timeline to hide bad things and letting this Guy in the Project is shame shame shame !!!

slapping

slapping

Cinderella moves back in fear

It wasn’t sexy slapping was it? Sometimes Cinderella likes rough sex… :cry:

Cinderella goes down in devense

I think if it was bad Ben would have stepped in because he was there and I think Kerri would have said something

Can you try to put your images in one post? :thinking:

1 Like

Whatever happened, you can see in all the pictures that Cinderella is terribly afraid of him, that’s sick

Oh sorry - yes !
I will leav till Isidor is thrown out. I will look from time to time if he is gone