Cinderella, Kerri

Here is a summary of their life as a “couple”, if you can call it a couple.
When Isidore is with another girl, Cinderella gets upset, gets angry with him and cries. And Isidore laughs.
When Cinderella tries to be with another guy, Isidore gets upset and sometimes “tries” to hit her.
What a “magnificent and joyful” life as a couple.

Cinderella ist diesem Störenfried krankhaft hörig. Keine Chance da raus zu kommen.

We all know who the biggest problem is here. There will only be peace in this apartment when the problem is gone.We also know that it will only happen if the problem goes away on its own

It’s like my grandma used to tell me everybody else can tell you what they see and what’s going on and what you need to do but if you’re not tired of it, you’re not going to move on and that exactly what it is with Cinderella she’s not tired of the drama. She still believes she can make it work, regardless of what we think or what any of the participants may tell her or say until she gets tired of him she is not gonna stop messing with him or dealing with him or crying because of him

2 Likes

Because of Isidor, I rarely look at this apartment anymore. But ultimately it is Cinderella’s decision alone whether she continues to put up with his behavior or throw him out.
There is absolutely no point in discussing it here.

3 Likes

Probably more than half of the topics discussed in the forum make no sense - but discussing is fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

Firm and well shaped.

What about Ben ?

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Isidor is an asshole as we all know, but at this point Cinderella has as much blame as him. “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.”

Totally true. The reality is that they are trying to wear a hat which is way too big for their heads, if you know the saying

That’s true that’s why I go back to my original statement she’s not tired of the drama she’s not tired of him. She feels she can still make it work. That’s why he still there. Hell I’ve been through that before I’m Pretty sure that we all have been through that and some part and time in our lives

1 Like

It still hurts to see such a wonderful girl go thru this s__t all the time!

Anytime I see Isidor, my first thought is can I telekinetically tear his cock and balls off his body?

1 Like

Isidor :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

sometimes it´s realy hard to watch this Matchos - also Ben - I hardly can stand this Guy. They all believe that they are great lovers when they fuck the girl realy hard, hit and struggl them , push there cocks as hard as they can in the girls pussy - this Idiots believe they are real men. Not every girl does it need hard and even not every fucking time. They are primitiv Matchos - not more and not less.

Now i have watched the last night beginning at 05:50
I made a choic - I will no longer watch and will no longer pay to VH-TV
if they are not able to throw out Isidor !!
He hit Cinderella and this is a no go for me !!!
So Community - stay your man and follow me !!!
This Guy should not have a stage to show his abussing and punching !!!
VH-TV is poor in it´s self if they allow such Persons to be in this Project !!!

Did you submit a report to VHTV support in relation to the incident that you have just mentioned?

1 Like

Well, if something like this happened, although i have watched live and haven’t seen it, you can always make a ticket to support about it.

It probably just caused the scene to be deleted from the timeline as always.

5 Likes

I don’t know about that gap, i wasn’t watching, but the argument was a lot more later, around 05:48 started. You can see it on cam 3

Anyway, nothing is deleted without taking the apartment offline, which didn’t happen