Cinderella, Kerri

Danke für die Antwort. Aber gut, dass ich jetzt erst aus dem Bett gekrochen bin. Sonst wäre die schon fast wissenschaftliche Abhandlung nicht zustande gekommen. VHTV mutiert vielleicht wirklich zur Bildungsseite :rofl: :rofl: Und ich sehe, dass ich das was ich eigentlich ausdrücken wollte perfekter nicht rübergebracht hätte :rofl:

Jetzt parkt dieser Mensch auch noch zwei seiner Kumpane bei den Mädels und verdrückt sich.
Kommt zurück mit weiteren Zweien und ist der King, er ist der Boss der Wohnung. ER ist der GROSSE

2 Likes

As you can see, the mood there is joyful … :crazy_face:

If there is no more room on the couch for the girls, they could also sell it… :thinking: :sweat_smile:

My God, this guy is literally flooding words out of his mouth…

Cinderella will be deaf in a year or so.

This is kinda interesting dinner setup. For me, that would be a life risk for every meal, I guess… :thinking:

1 Like

Die ogen :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I may be wrong but I think kerri likes women more than men…

Мне нравятся оба :kissing:

5 Likes

after this answer I love you even more… (If there’s one thing I love most, it’s seeing two girls having sex.) :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :fire: :fire: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

This guy messed and covered the bathroom camera earlier.

@Cinderella He messed with and covered the cameras earlier.

Извините, мы сразу все исправили. Парень перенервничал от количества камер. С ним поговорили он решил покинуть квартиру

Ok thanks…

A picture tells a thousand words. Only arrogant gopniks would leave the girls (tenants) to sit on the worktop.

Yes they are showing no respect at all for their hosts.

Is Isidor one of the people you like? I think you two have real chemistry together! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, but referring them to as gopniks is a bit disrespectful is it not? Especially if they are real friends of Cinderella & Kerri…

1 Like