Cinderella, Kerri

I didn’t use that term to describe the guests, that post was by another member, I however agreed with his comment as. I believe that they were showing a lack of good manners towards their hosts.

I wasn’t saying you were. I agree their behavior was very rude. However Squish calling them Gopnicks was also inappropriate.

can I ask you why you are so obsessed with the love for isidor? just curious…

@Kerri I love ur profile pic :heart_eyes::hot_face:

2 Likes

I’m not, I have love for Kerri & Cinderella too. I think they would make the perfect throuple! :dancer: :man_dancing:t2: :dancer:

ok then sorry i misunderstood…

Eine weitere Nacht in der Kerri auf Ihr Bett verzichten musste :rage:

Керри не оставалась без кровати, она ушла к друзьям как и планировала за ранее

Da habe ich einen falschen Eindruck gewonnen, ich hatte eher das Gefühl, dass sie vor dem jungen Mann flüchtete. Sorry

Your new avatar is SCARY!!! :cold_sweat: :scream: :scream:

Looks exactly like flora lol

1 Like

lol has he been in there or has she been putting things in lol??

1 Like

I was watching for about 5 minutes, and it looked like she can open it from inside on her own

I think it’s on automatic, it opens and closes

I just have never seen it open that wide lol and as much as he has been wanting to get in there you would think that it wouldn’t be that open lol

You can come to your own conclusion personally what I saw I Captured

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm49/cam17?timestamp=1696963980

The should use this picture for cover photo where the they post all of The biggest on VHTV Is Biggest of what they had there…

They are besses of Isidor and want as possible that he fucks everything and everyone … They would not say no to a gangbang of 20 guys (if Isidor is there) with Cinderella.

You also do not want to understand and willfully disregard the fact that Isidor has repeatedly ______ Kerri, which in many countries would be considered r__e.

I think you want to provoke and play troll … one can not take you so for seriously and rather call a small c___d …

3 Likes