Cinderella, Kerri

To make Carlos happy, solution for VHTV

depositphotos_53743861-Stadium-Lights

Carlos did enjoy shaving in the bathroom… :joy:

Cinderella and Kerri eating sunflower seeds. These two ladies far too sophisticated to be gopnitsa however!

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Bevor ich meine Meinung abgebe hab ich eine Frage, ist Parasit ein Schimpfwort?

Ja ist es.

Schade, dann hat sich meine Nachricht erübrigt. In dem Konsens doch noch was: Kerri hätte eine eigene Wohnung verdient, sofern sie es wünscht

I think I know what you mean and I agree with you… :wink:

Man kann manche Dinge auch umschreiben. Es ist interessant, das Isidor, mit Lely in anderen Wohnungen viel Sex hatte und dort sich durchgefüttert und gewohnt hat. Als jedoch die Chance gegen 0 ging, das er mit Lely eine eigene Wohnung bekommt und sogar darüber nachgedacht wurde, das Isidor in verschiedenen Wohnungen nicht mehr so gewünscht ist, da kam er zu Aschenputtel zurück.

Es kam noch zu einem kurzen Versuch Eleanor zum zweiten mal zu ficken, aber außer wildem saugen und fingern klappte nichts im Bad.

So ist er eben wieder dort. Kerri ist dort im Moment das 5. Rad am Wagen wie man so schön im deutschen sagt.

Kerri is more into girls. The night with Mavie and Aurelie showed that. The three could live together maybe? :joy::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I would politely describe the experiences with the guys here as suboptimal…

What, like when she was f___ed to suck Isidor while she was to _____ to prevent it? :crazy_face: :scream: :cry:

Cinderella is lucky to have a friend like Kerri.
Kerri is always there when Cinderella needs her and is like a rock in the surf. :heart:

3 Likes

The only question is whether Cinderella is/was always there for Kerri?!

Only Kerri can answer this question…

1 Like

I think that Cinderrella needs Kerri more than the other way round. Although she already looks very lonely

1 Like

Without painting I like Kerri better …

I hope that is only temporary, not an actual tattoo!

It is still temporary … I hope she does not get any other ideas …