Cinderella, Kerri

:fire:

3 Likes

Still no @ISIDOR! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Why is he being so shy? Why does he fear the light?? :weary: :sob:

1 Like

What happened the night before was beautiful, Isidor wasnā€™t necessary (in my opinion of course)
:blush:

2 Likes

Girls night

:hugs:

3 Likes

There where no orgasms that happened. The girls were too shy and amphibious. They needed Isidor to bring them the bright pleasurable lights of orgasm. Good effort though. Hopefully next time they wonā€™t be so shy & fearful.

1 Like

Well, I respect your opinion, in relation to Cinderella, we already know that she likes to have orgasms more with Isidor, but it seemed to me that Kerri and the guest, had good moments so to speak, only one of the guests was shy, there was good lighting, and several moments in which I cannot apply the terms ā€œshy and amphibiousā€, only in relation to one of the guests can I apply that, the girls could have ā€œloosened upā€ more, yes they could, Iā€™m not talking about disinhibition, thatā€™s almost all of them, Iā€™m saying something else, I know what you mean, more ā€œfeelingā€, but maybe the other times (thatā€™s my opinion, of course)
:wink:

1 Like

Kerri needs someone compatible who can relax her, it doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s a man or a woman, sheā€™s very sensual when she wants to.
:wink:

4 Likes

Oh yes I agree. I think @Kerri needs both a man & a women to give her the maximum pleasure that she deserves. I think @Cinderella & @ISIDOR would be the perfect couple to bring her to the light. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I know what you mean, but honestly, I donā€™t think Kerri is interested in Cinderella & Isidor, as that solution, letā€™s say, will have to be someone from the outside, maybe Iā€™m wrong, but if it hasnā€™t happened so far, I doubt it will happen, I think thereā€™s a lack of ā€œchemistryā€ at that level, but thatā€™s my opinion again

1 Like

Isidor has already given Kerri so much pleasure. I donā€™t understand why Kerri wouldnā€™t want even MORE pleasure given to her by Cinderella & Isidor at the same time.

1 Like

I honestly didnā€™t see this situation, that Isidor gave Kerri a lot of pleasure, but if you say it I believe it, I also canā€™t see everything all the time, but Iā€™ll say it again, maybe Cinderella and Isidor would like what you say, but Kerri, would prefer another option, in Kerriā€™s way of thinking, not all the conditions are met for this to happen, I think itā€™s a lack of ā€œchemistryā€, but only Kerri can say the real reason, I say that, because if it were different , it had already happened, maybe Iā€™m wrong, but I saw interesting details of Kerri with the guest, little, yes, but interesting

2 Likes

2 Likes

This may be due to the fact that Isidor is one of the worst lovers on VHTV. His attempts outside of Cinderella lately have all been flawed, see Eleanor in the bathroom back then. :joy:

But I see that your love for Isidore is unbrokenā€¦

Thatā€™s right, Kerri would need a man and not a narcissistic c___d. :wink:

Isidore r__ed Kerri when she was _____ā€¦ she had even called for Cinderella at the timeā€¦ Sorry, youā€™re twisting a lot in your fan thoughts for Isidor here ā€¦

I love girls night :heart_eyes:
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

1 Like

Sad lighting, to say the least
:roll_eyes:

Š˜Š·Š²ŠøŠ½ŠøтŠµ, Š½Šµ ŠæŠ¾Š“уŠ¼Š°Š»Šø Š¾Š± этŠ¾Š¼ :pensive::pensive::pensive:

Thank you, but you donā€™t have to apologize, itā€™s just an observation, youā€™re very hot, itā€™s always good, to see a little better, letā€™s say
:kissing_heart:

:heart:

4 Likes