Cinderella, Kerri

There’s something Kerry doesn’t like, is there?

1 Like

:fire:

3 Likes

3 Likes

But where is @ISIDOR? :thinking: :cry:

1 Like

lies in bed… no longer needed :crazy_face:

7 Likes

He just told her he was going to slap her :smile:

Cinderella loves it when Isidor gives her rough sex. If we are lucky he will spit in her mouth too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would like to see how he would like it if she sucked him off then spit it into his mouth!
:face_v___ting:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I think there would be some forum members that would be a fan of that. Maybe you should put a request in with @Cinderella & @ISIDOR? :hugs:

I never request, anything they do is their choice! But since you tagged them they can decide for themselves about that action.

3 Likes

I hope Isidor gets to join the cuttle puddle. :pleading_face:

You sound like a broken record with your Isidor mania :joy:

record player GIF

1 Like

Well so many people talk :poop: about him. I started feeling bad for the little guy. He needs someone in his corner rooting for him. :blush: :partying_face:

Jetzt wird es schwierig für mich eine bestimmte Person nicht zu beleidigen und damit meine ich nicht Sie. Aber wenn so ein “kleiner” Kerl daherkommt (ich nenne ihn mal Hutschipu) und sich überall breitmacht. Der braucht mit seinem überspannten Ego und seiner große Klappe bestimmt keinen Daumendrücker

One of the guests was very good, the other, well, that’s the best this guest could do, a few minutes" topless", better than nothing

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s lovely to see Kerri in these situations

5 Likes